No Respect for Dallas Cowboys: SNF Post-game edition

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Whatever. I hope you're sharing what you're smoking. The 7-8-1 Panthers are a shameful playoff team.

Bud I have been watching football for 43 yrs which during this time I have seen some crazy things happen. Its all about peaking at the right time and with some luck any team can make a run at the Super Bowl. Any team that makes the playoffs can win it all, and there are usually always upsets come playoff time.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Costas just asked Dungy of teams playing next weekend, who is primed to make a run at Seattle?

His answer?

The Packers, and the Carolina Panthers.

smh.

who the holy hell cares? so some mediot has an opinion different than our own - why do we gotta get all up in arms as if it's a personal insult not just to the team, but us as fans?

we need a "media-one" where people can whine about the big bad media all day long and most of us can move on w/o caring.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Bud I have been watching football for 43 yrs which during this time I have seen some crazy things happen. Its all about peaking at the right time and with some luck any team can make a run at the Super Bowl. Any team that makes the playoffs can win it all, and there are usually always upsets come playoff time.

I've been watching football even longer than you but that hasn't got anything to do with what's going on here. What's going on here is me encouraging you to share what you are smoking and that working so much in you subconscious mind that the first thing you say to me in your rebuttal is "Bud". Well, at least you have clarified what you've been smoking. Which in turn explains your delusional love for the Panthers.

Let's get this on the record... the only reason the Panthers may not be one and done in the playoffs is because they play a team without a legit starting QB due to injury in the wild card round.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
I've been watching football even longer than you but that hasn't got anything to do with what's going on here. What's going on here is me encouraging you to share what you are smoking and that working so much in you subconscious mind that the first thing you say to me in your rebuttal is "Bud". Well, at least you have clarified what you've been smoking. Which in turn explains your delusional love for the Panthers.

Let's get this on the record... the only reason the Panthers may not be one and done in the playoffs is because they play a team without a legit starting QB due to injury in the wild card round.

For your information I don't smoke or drink.

mldardy

Reaction score
That would be kind of funny if Carolina goes all the way to win the Super Bowl

I won't be surprised if they beat Seattle. Seattle's offense is going to at least keep you in the game because it is below average. Carolina has to take care of the football like most teams that play against Seattle.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Totally agree. I think we do a lot better when the media doesn't focus on us at all. All of a sudden we surprise them by winning games were supposed to lose.

I normally would agree with every word of this post.

But what if I said "not anymore"? I don't think any game/opponent/ moment is too big for this team as constructed. Players like Dez want the limelight, players like Romo want redemption, players like Witten want their moment... It's hard to believe but I really think Jason Garrett has mentally prepared this team the way our fans have been crying for for years now. This team wants the cameras, and are completely unabashed in their game ready to take it up yet another notch for the whole world to see. This is a dog-hungry team win or lose, to play great football you cannot be afraid to fail either.

I see no fear in this team any more. The days of bullying the Dallas Cowboys are over people.

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
Costas just asked Dungy of teams playing next weekend, who is primed to make a run at Seattle?

His answer?

smh.

All he is saying is that he doesn't think we will beat Green Bay.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I completely disagree. Carolina could very much go into Seattle and win. Seattle has played the worst QBs in the NFL in the last 2 months.

Carolina beat Detroit and was 2-0 to start the season. Cam was hurt, suspension of Hardy really put that team under. Other then the Cowboys, the Panthers have been pretty hot lately. They play great defense and can be explosive on offense, their running game is no joke since Stewart is healthy and getting the start.

Panthers aren't to be taken lightly. They can grind or have a shoot out. Panthers have had Seattle beat the past 2 times they have played and lost in the final minutes. Dark horse for sure.

I got Panthers at Dallas for Championship game with Dallas winning

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Sorry, we were a 3rd and 20 from losing that game. We didn't demolish anyone.

Your right we destroyed Seattle, punked them like little kids. We spotted them 17 points and still won. Their offense scored 6 whole points against us. Score doesn't reflect but Seattle got a beat down, so bad in fact they lost the next week to the Rams.

Watch the game instead of looking up scores on Google

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

His answer?

smh.
The above comments were made when talking about the other side of the NFC playoff brackett and the ARZ/CAR playoff game and who would more likely to upset the Seahags.

He did pick Dallas to beat Detroit Sunday.

CapnCook

Reaction score

Do NOT blame The Bud....wait...what's this thread about?

Givincer

Reaction score
Sorry, we were a 3rd and 20 from losing that game. We didn't demolish anyone.

Really? Score was not indicative of how one-sided the game was.

Yards:
Dallas: 401 Seattle: 206

First downs:
Dallas: 23 Seattle: 9

Time of possession:
Dallas: 37:39 Seattle: 22:21

We also won in spite of losing the turnover battle 2 to 1.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
The above comments were made when talking about the other side of the NFC playoff brackett and the ARZ/CAR playoff game and who would more likely to upset the Seahags.

He did pick Dallas to beat Detroit Sunday.

Context matters

His answer?

smh.

Who cares?
Gotta have a qb to win in the postseason. Carolina does not.