No suits for the trip to Washington

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Does this mean CWhite and CMichael can come back?????

They are still carrying suits for the trip home I guess. But what is wrong with letting athletes wear warm-ups while traveling.

CVkGZhxUkAAkmDc.jpg:large

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they always wear their warm-ups on the flight to an away game.

Did you miss the whole NY trip, TB trip that got CWhite and CMichael cut for not wearing suits on the plane?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm pretty sure they always wear their warm-ups on the flight to an away game.

Yes. They've worn warm-ups on the flight to every away game. Suits or whatever dress attire is required from the hotel to the stadium.

rynochop

Reaction score
So they walk into the hotel wearing sweats? I'd rather where them on the flight home

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
That Romo, he's a tough guy carrying his own stuff with a cracked wing.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So they walk into the hotel wearing sweats? I'd rather where them on the flight home

Nobody tracks their departure, but I think they wear sweats on the plane just based on a couple of pics I've seen.

I just think the OP is using his Sunday boredom to take shots at Garrett over the release of 3rd and 4th string players.

Craig

Reaction score
Why do people have such an issue with the dress code? It is team rules. If the players do not like the rules then should address it before gameday.

I dont have an issue with players getting disciplined for ignoring the dress code, but i never understood the dress code. These guys play a game for a living, they should be allowed to show up in cutoff jeans, flip flops and a mesh vest if they want.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I dont have an issue with players getting disciplined for ignoring the dress code, but i never understood the dress code. These guys play a game for a living, they should be allowed to show up in cutoff jeans, flip flops and a mesh vest if they want.

The rule has been in place for while now. Again if the players do not like it then there is an appropriate time to challenge it. However that is not the day of travel when the rule is going to be enforced.

Don Corleone

Reaction score

That's preposterous!

Craig

Reaction score
The rule has been in place for while now. Again if the players do not like it then there is an appropriate time to challenge it. However that is not the day of travel when the rule is going to be enforced.

So do you agree with me then? Im not sure what your post has to do with mine.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
That whole thing was trying to paint that Garrett is a tough guy and he will discipline players if they break the team rules. Nothing more than a facade. You don't prove a point disciplining guys at the end of the roster. That doesn't send a message. That was when the Hardy stories kept coming out and he needed to paint he had control of the team.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

That has been my point throughout. It's a dumb rule that has nothing to do with football or sports.

If they coach said everyone had to wear overalls that would be a dumb rule too.

His team his rules, but when you cut people for dress code violations and keep players for direct insubordination you lose credibility.