No to Kaepernick in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

robjay04

Reaction score
Give me Ryan Fitzpatrick!

Better quarterback and another smart guy in Dak's ear is not a bad thing.

Fitzpatrick may want to sign with a team that will give him a better shot to play but I hope we are at least keeping tabs on him.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Other than his politics --and he has said he will not kneel this season-- is there any football reasons for not wanting him?

And keep in mind the competition is Kellen Moore.

Moore > Kapernick
i want to tank if we lose Dak

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm sure there are plenty of CFL team who he could play for. Don't need this guy any where near the locker room.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Team's good vibes and positive momentum

200.gif

:laugh:

Sydla

Reaction score
If you believe in the strength of the culture of this franchise and that Garrett is this great molder of men who has developed a great clubhouse, then bringing in a guy like Kap shouldn't be viewed as a threat or issue.

If one guy can rip apart and create disharmony in a clubhouse, then there are problems with the foundation of your program.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I don't think he hates America. I just think he hates what's happening here. As far as the Cowboys signing him, a veteran to help Dak along is exactly what we need. I doubt if our situation is what Kaep is looking for, though.
I really think Dak may already be more mature than Kaep. Just not sure how much he'd help in that regard.

Kaep will find a home. He's good enough to be on someone's roster.

waving monkey

Reaction score
He would be a terrific back up other then neither he nor Jerry want him here.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
People use the "circus" aspect to justify not wanting him because of his social stance. It's ok, no need to hide behind that. The Cowboys are already a circus. Kaepernick won't change that much either way. If he shouldn't come to Dallas it should be because he can't help the team. It would be a story for about a week or less. Or some media member who thinks they are smart will try to bait a team leader like Jason Witten into a sound bite.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I literally can not listen to Stephan A for more than 10 seconds. It takes me from general happiness to wanting to stick my head in an oven.

Yup, I don't waste my time with Stephen A. He's nothing but schtick and no substance. As for Kaep, let's talk about him when there actually is the chance he's coming here.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Even as a football decision this is a no. Anyways, Jerry is too smart to bring in Kap simply on the business decision. Cowboys are the #1 team and Kap will be bad business.

Status
Not open for further replies.