No to Kaepernick in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if we take him. Jerry is very big into patriotism for this team and since Kaepernick's stance is against cops and how we paid such a beautiful tribute to the slain Dallas officers last year, I just don't see it happening.

In reality, it's just Stephen A. Smith looking for attention and ESPN continues to blame the 'business model' for their drop in ratings, Web site clicks and revenue.

YR

Doomsday101

Reaction score
No NFL team "wants" Fitzpatrick or Cutler either. You don't know the details of his situation or what NFL teams think. For all you know he is holding out for a starting job like the other two are.

Your insistence in talking around the issue is noted though.

So why is it okay for the NFL to support political entities like the armed services and help recruit for them or similarly support the police but it is not okay for Kaepernick to have a different opinion on that same topic?

Why because it is a positive message that majority of fans support that is why. Because you have some left wingers out there who do not like it well too bad the vast majority back and support these institutions.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I can support my position rationally and talk about it directly. You cannot.

Not good for you.

And if he doesn't kneel then the story goes away.

He's already said that he wouldn't be kneeling next season.... still hasn't been signed.

Shocking.

We get your side of the argument, man. But it's obvious your "direct rationality" isn't going to change our opinions.

And our opinions aren't going to change yours.

You'd take Kaep, we wouldn't. The reasons for both sides of the argument are well-stated. I'm sure you will disagree with me there, but what's new?

Have a great day

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He's already said that he wouldn't be kneeling next season.... still hasn't been signed.

Shocking.

We get your side of the argument, man. But it's obvious your "direct rationality" isn't going to change our opinions.

And our opinions aren't going to change yours.

You'd take Kaep, we wouldn't. The reasons for both sides of the argument are well-stated. I'm sure you will disagree with me there, but what's new?

Have a great day

I'm not trying to change your opinions. I am trying to get you to justify your positions.

And actually your side is not well stated. You compared him to violent men and a guy who cannot pass the drug program claiming they all "tear locker rooms apart."

When I pointed out that none of them tore locker rooms apart you started with the "Fuzzy is not worth the time" diatribe.

You have not even bothered addressing that he will not kneel this season making it a nonstory.

Now you have resorted to trying to speak for what all 32 NFL teams think and pretend that there are not other QBs in the same circumstance in Cutler and Fitzpatrick.

For all you know the rub is he is holding out for a starting job and has nothing to do with his politics. The difference between you and I is I don't pretend a convenient possibility is a reality.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Why because it is a positive message that majority of fans support that is why. Because you have some left wingers out there who do not like it well too bad the vast majority back and support these institutions.

But you said you wanted politics out of the sport. As long as it's clear that this is all about partisan politics for you then I am content.

And you should do some more research into the political demographics of this country. Demographics in general really.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
But you said you wanted politics out of the sport. As long as it's clear that this is all about partisan politics for you then I am content.

And you should do some more research into the political demographics of this country. Demographics in general really.

You have your view and I have mine. Sorry if you don't like it. I like many others around the country who are into Football do not want Kap if you do then great. We all have our own views I will avoid pushing mine on you and hope you would do them same.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You have your view and I have mine. Sorry if you don't like it. I like many others around the country who are into Football do not want Kap if you do then great. We all have our own views I will avoid pushing mine on you and hope you would do them same.

You have your view sure. Then you refuse to examine it and then grandstand on people agreeing with you instead. Bandwagoning when it is not there is an interesting deflection.

Nevermind all the people coming in here supporting bringing him on football grounds --myself included-- while your beef has nothing to do with football.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if we take him. Jerry is very big into patriotism for this team and since Kaepernick's stance is against cops and how we paid such a beautiful tribute to the slain Dallas officers last year, I just don't see it happening.

In reality, it's just Stephen A. Smith looking for attention and ESPN continues to blame the 'business model' for their drop in ratings, Web site clicks and revenue.

YR
Agreed. Thats about the size of it.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score

YR
Kaepernick's stance isn't against cops. Wow.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Kaepernick's stance isn't against cops. Wow.

Really?

Wow yourself.

kaepsocks2.jpg

YR

Status
Not open for further replies.