No Zeke vs Steelers

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Against Pitt? That may be tough but I sure as hell wouldn’t expect zeke to do it either.

Not expecting big #s. Just curious to see how he physically can handle the workload.

John813

Reaction score
Rico goes for 300 tomorrow.

Inches, but he'll look good doing it.

aria

Reaction score
zeke saw what happened to Barkley, who had a worse O line against Pitt, and decided to put his diapers on instead of his jock strap (not that he needs one).

fivetwos

Reaction score
Tomorrow is quite predictable as far as how #21 is going to act.

I'm unloading on him when that happens.

I'd prefer to give him props when I was so wrong...but I doubt I'll be able to.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I don’t believe in tanking, I hate the Steelers and Jerrah paid him as the highest paid back in the league. He needs to get out there and earn it, something he has yet to do this season. Seems all too ironic that we are going up against possibly the best defense we’ve played all season and now he’s not gonna play.

If we suck again next year, should we sit him the entire year and just keep waiting until we actually have a shot at making the playoffs? I don’t understand the logic.
I don't find it ironic. I find it expected.

And right on.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Please tell me if you disagree with his point of view after seeing the look on this guys face after the TV cuts to him on the bench after a fumble.......

"Wow. I'm really sorry for you fans that I did that. I'm better than that....or at least I used to think I was....BUT....I still have my contract, and that's really what's MOST important. I'll be ok, dont worry about me."

He isnt hungry to win. He feels like he did that already at OSU and the Jerry pay day.

aria

Reaction score
Leave him out for the Tank..
Huh, leave him in if you want to tank.

Pollard has almost the same ypc and has looked better lately. The only thing zeke is currently leading all running backs in the NFL is fumbles.

plymkr

Reaction score
I don’t believe in tanking, I hate the Steelers and Jerrah paid him as the highest paid back in the league. He needs to get out there and earn it, something he has yet to do this season. Seems all too ironic that we are going up against possibly the best defense we’ve played all season and now he’s not gonna play.

If we suck again next year, should we sit him the entire year and just keep waiting until we actually have a shot at making the playoffs? I don’t understand the logic.
If we suck again next year? Yeah it's a really good chance we'll suck next year. I'm not a prophet but past behavior is a indicator of future events. We've sucked for 25 years, pretty safe with thinking we'll suck next year. Especially with quitters like Zeke on our team.

aria

Reaction score
If we suck again next year? Yeah it's a really good chance we'll suck next year. I'm not a prophet but past behavior is a indicator of future events. We've sucked for 25 years, pretty safe with thinking we'll suck next year. Especially with quitters like Zeke on our team.
Good point, I was being a little overly optimistic by saying “if.” Should have said “when.”

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I think it has begun....Zeke will come up with nagging injuries to save himself from more wear and tear during this lost season. First was his mental side of the game, now comes the physical.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I think it has begun....Zeke will come up with nagging injuries to save himself from more wear and tear during this lost season. First was his mental side of the game, now comes the physical.

I really think the Cowboys would be smart to shut him down the minute they are out of the hunt. Which would be about kickoff tomorrow. There is literally nothing to be gained from playing him the rest of this year .. and it will waste mileage on his body that they will want back in years to come. They should send him to Dalton's house to get Covid.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Four years ago (almost to date) the Cowboys two rookies walked into Pittsburgh & left as winners. Tomorrow, neither will be playing due to injuries.

will anyone even miss the great zeke Elliot?

hard to replace that 4 yard per carry average, 50 yards , 2 fumbles, and zero big plays. How will we ever survive?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Loser. L O S E R!

If he’s as much as a difference maker as some claim then he should be out there to help this team win. There’s a lot cheaper RB’s that can ride the pine and turn the ball over.

Your hatred of Elliott knows no bounds. Injured is injured.