No Zeke vs Steelers

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Four years ago (almost to date) the Cowboys two rookies walked into Pittsburgh & left as winners. Tomorrow, neither will be playing due to injuries.

Nobody seems to know when Father Time comes to rob NFL players of their skills. Some players seem to turn from stars to has-beens overnight, while some walk away from the game with all their powers intact.
:lmao2:

Oh my. What will Dallas do without his game breaking 3 yards-per-carry average?

jay94

Reaction score
Oh no, what will we do without the most overrated rb in the league?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Especially this game. I'd have him sit for this week. Especially with the bye coming up after.
yeah why play him with lingering injury, when he wasnt vg healthy??
Again no common sense is used in these decisions.
I would play pollard and dowdle, and leave big E at home, have another player that can play on the roster.
Gametime decisions, are oftentimes just plain stupid, other times maybe needed.
This one is just more stupidity.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm trying hard to give a crap about metal nose. If I'm him I head back to Cabo and heal for a month.

Motorola

Reaction score
Oh my. What will Dallas do without his game breaking 3 yards-per-carry average?
He may end up being my least favorite Cowboy player ever.
Oh no, what will we do without the most overrated rb in the league?
Looking back to early 2016--- when Elliott had that incident down in Florida while training for the combine ----it justed seemed that his NFL career was not going to be smooth-sailing.
Hopefully Zeke can get it together and bounce back in 2021.

Flamma

Reaction score
Just watched a replay of that game. Zeke has lost 3 steps. It’s amazing how fast you lose it in the NFL. He was smart to holdout and the Cowboys were dumb to pay him.

Yeah you never know. He tapped out after 3 seasons. We're probably never going to see that player again.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yeah you never know. He tapped out after 3 seasons. We're probably never going to see that player again.
It’s the position and the way he plays. I also think he is less hungry because of the big payday. I am interested into how Barkley plays next season. He has an ACL and the year before a high ankle sprain. Running backs have become fullbacks. It’s a shame,

Cmac

Reaction score
Loser. L O S E R!

If he’s as much as a difference maker as some claim then he should be out there to help this team win. There’s a lot cheaper RB’s that can ride the pine and turn the ball over.
.....so now Zeke can't be hurt, but SLee can be hurt often (and I do mean often), and hailed a leader....C'mon Aria! You've got to let that go. Let's see SLee back there to help with Pollard.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I would prefer to watch a no name undrafted guy anyway. I already know what tubby will do. He will suck and fumble and cost us the game

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
yeah why play him with lingering injury, when he wasnt vg healthy??
Again no common sense is used in these decisions.
I would play pollard and dowdle, and leave big E at home, have another player that can play on the roster.
Gametime decisions, are oftentimes just plain stupid, other times maybe needed.
This one is just more stupidity.

Agreed. There's no reason to play him today with us having a bye week next week. Give him 2 weeks to rest, and see how he's feeling at that point.

Cmac

Reaction score
Hey Zeke......only SLee is allowed to have hammy issues.
usa_today_11606772.0.jpg

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
zeke saw what happened to Barkley, who had a worse O line against Pitt, and decided to put his diapers on instead of his jock strap (not that he needs one).
You out a hex on him!!!

aria

Reaction score
.....so now Zeke can't be hurt, but SLee can be hurt often (and I do mean often), and hailed a leader....C'mon Aria! You've got to let that go. Let's see SLee back there to help with Pollard.
Is Sean Lee the 2nd highest paid LB’er in the league? Did Sean Lee sit out and refuse to play with two years left on his contract until he was the highest paid at his position? Sean Lee HAS been a proven leader when healthy, zeke has been nothing but a distraction, quitter, punk, selfish teammate and selfish person.

I also find it more than just a coincidence that he happens to be “hurt” when we’re going against the best defense he would have faced so far. He knows he’s nothing without a top O line so he would rather not expose himself any further against a great defense and hurt his ypc average.

zeke’s motto “when the going gets tough, claim injury, sit on the bench and let Pollard look bad, not me.”