No Zeke vs Steelers

Cmac

Reaction score
Is Sean Lee the 2nd highest paid LB’er in the league? Did Sean Lee sit out and refuse to play with two years left on his contract until he was the highest paid at his position? Sean Lee HAS been a proven leader when healthy, zeke has been nothing but a distraction, quitter, punk, selfish teammate and selfish person.

I also find it more than just a coincidence that he happens to be “hurt” when we’re going against the best defense he would have faced so far. He knows he’s nothing without a top O line so he would rather not expose himself any further against a great defense and hurt his ypc average.

zeke’s motto “when the going gets tough, claim injury, sit on the bench and let Pollard look bad, not me.”
....let it all out Aria....we know you don't like him personally. Any more? Did you feel this way when Emmitt sat out and MISSED 2 games? As for Lee....the "when healthy" had me laughing and the "proven leader" too.....he's off the field more than he's on it.

Cmac

Reaction score
I don't find it ironic. I find it expected.

And right on.
When injured.....hailed as a proven leader, you say?

i

Cmac

Reaction score
Your hatred of Elliott knows no bounds. Injured is injured.
I get it.....Cowboys have reached the limit on Medical Expenses now. It can't be hatred....some are concerned 'Boys have exhausted medical coverage.
nfl_a_lees_400x600.jpg

blumayne38

Reaction score
Good. We were gonna lose anyways, but this will take away any lingering doubt. Just see what pollard can do. Maybe he’ll show enough for us to cut bait with fatty after the season
Pollard really?? Do you see him return kicks? He is slow and has no moves.

aria

Reaction score
....let it all out Aria....we know you don't like him personally. Any more? Did you feel this way when Emmitt sat out and MISSED 2 games? As for Lee....the "when healthy" had me laughing and the "proven leader" too.....he's off the field more than he's on it.
I’m not defending Lee, all I said is when he played he was a leader, something zeke has never been.

I’m not getting into the whole Emmitt vs zeke thing other than Emmitt did more for this team than zeke can ever dream of. Emmitt had the heart of a champion, zeke has the heart of a quitting selfish loser. Emmitt played with his arm in a cast, zeke suddenly gets “hurt” when going against one of our biggest rivals who also happen to have the best defense he would have faced.

Cmac

Reaction score
I’m not defending Lee, all I said is when he played he was a leader, something zeke has never been.

I’m not getting into the whole Emmitt vs zeke thing other than Emmitt did more for this team than zeke can ever dream of. Emmitt had the heart of a champion, zeke has the heart of a quitting selfish loser. Emmitt played with his arm in a cast, zeke suddenly gets “hurt” when going against one of our biggest rivals who also happen to have the best defense he would have faced.

Can Zeke miss 1 game due to injury?
lee-head.jpg

Tommy

Reaction score
I’ve got Zeke and Pollard on my fantasy team. Who do I start?

Cmac

Reaction score
What’s the difference, he’s missed every game this season.
Ok....got it.
I'd presume we'd get a round of cheers, much like the Philly fans did Michael Irvin's career-ending injury....if Zeke had to be carried off the field....from you. Got it.

Our hero.
1401247719000-AP-COWBOYS-LEE-INJURED-FOOTBALL-64534442.jpg

aria

Reaction score
Ok....got it.
I'd presume we'd get a round of cheers, much like the Philly fans did Michael Irvin's career-ending injury....if Zeke had to be carried off the field....from you. Got it.

Our hero.
1401247719000-AP-COWBOYS-LEE-INJURED-FOOTBALL-64534442.jpg
You presume wrong but that’s nothing unusual.

I’ve listed about a 1,000 reasons why zeke sucks without a top O line and why I don’t like him, so why do you focus on and dislike Lee so much?

superonyx

Reaction score
This guy is a troll.
Anything he says is meaningless. We have a few trolls around here to this level. They don't have anything real to add to cowboys conversations so they seek attention and try to create a message board identity trolling popular players. We have some Dak trolls also. I remember when Dez was popular and we had some Dez trolls.

These guys are unoriginal and a dime a dozen. The best thing to do is not give them the attention and credibility they seek.

Cmac

Reaction score
This guy is a troll.
Anything he says is meaningless. We have a few trolls around here to this level. They don't have anything real to add to cowboys conversations so they seek attention and try to create a message board identity trolling popular players. We have some Dak trolls also. I remember when Dez was popular and we had some Dez trolls.

These guys are unoriginal and a dime a dozen. The best thing to do is not give them the attention and credibility they seek.
Sorry I don't agree with the Zeke hate....second-thoughts....I'm not sorry I disagree.....that's the board's purpose....right? Not a troll, Cowboy fan for a long time....just call it the way I view it, just like you. BTW...my post meaningless....then your's too. Not a problem Onyx.

aria

Reaction score
This guy is a troll.

A troll who posts stats to back up my argument which is more then you’ve ever done which is probably why I had you on ignore but was curious to see who one of zeke’s panty sniffing friends cmac was agreeing with.

Back to ignore.

Gaede

Reaction score
No need to play him. Good time to see what Pollard looks like in a full-time role.

aria

Reaction score
No need to play him. Good time to see what Pollard looks like in a full-time role.
I’m assuming it won’t be pretty but it wouldn’t be with zeke either.

Aven8

Reaction score
He hurt his hammy when he tried to run down the defender last week that scored the TD on the Nooch fumble. He sprinted like 50 yards