No Zeke vs Steelers

Jipper

Reaction score
He hurt his hammy when he tried to run down the defender last week that scored the TD on the Nooch fumble. He sprinted like 50 yards

good that he put in effort

bad that sprinting 50 yards caused an injury

Aven8

Reaction score

Yes. He was actually on the ground and got up and almost caught him. Oh well. Give him the rest and let’s see the other guys.

aria

Reaction score
He hurt his hammy when he tried to run down the defender last week that scored the TD on the Nooch fumble. He sprinted like 50 yards
That’s the most he’s run in 4-5 years and he didn’t even have the ball, very impressive!

I guess he didn’t want to be criticized for being a quitter again a la the Denver game.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Zeke lost the edge when Dak went down

Top Gun movie buffs (old folks) will get the analogy.

Zeke won't be back till next season.. he's done mentally. They will destroy Zeke if he plays another down with this QB depth chart.
I think your time line is a bit off,............... Zeke lost his edge when he cashed the check.

superonyx

Reaction score
Sorry I don't agree with the Zeke hate....second-thoughts....I'm not sorry I disagree.....that's the board's purpose....right? Not a troll, Cowboy fan for a long time....just call it the way I view it, just like you. BTW...my post meaningless....then your's too. Not a problem Onyx.
Not sure if you understood my initial post. This other dude aria is one of the biggest trolls on this board.
It’s not even debatable. These trolls pretend if they convince themselves they have a legit point that it excludes them from trolling. It doesn’t.

superonyx

Reaction score
A troll who posts stats to back up my argument which is more then you’ve ever done which is probably why I had you on ignore but was curious to see who one of zeke’s panty sniffing friends cmac was agreeing with.

Back to ignore.
Posting stats doesn’t exclude you from being a troll. It doesn’t even matter if you are right or wrong. You are a troll. Anyone who spends any time here knows you are a troll. You are not original or unique. You don’t add any substance to the board or any meaningful insight. Just the same old overly dramatic troll attempt to try and get attention.

oh no.. a troll put me on ignore for calling them what they clearly are.... what ever will I do now.

Cmac

Reaction score
Not sure if you understood my initial post. This other dude aria is one of the biggest trolls on this board.
It’s not even debatable. These trolls pretend if they convince themselves they have a legit point that it excludes them from trolling. It doesn’t.
My bad Onyx....sincerely.

Cmac

Reaction score
A troll who posts stats to back up my argument which is more then you’ve ever done which is probably why I had you on ignore but was curious to see who one of zeke’s panty sniffing friends cmac was agreeing with.

Back to ignore.
Aria!!!!.

nfl_penalty_flag.png

blueblood70

Reaction score

like it doesn't happen to players all over the league..awuzies been out 4 game or more with that same injury zekes trying to play through..

good try better name big money Julio Jones in and out all year with hamstring injury,,