'Nobody Fears' Cowboys Dak Prescott, ESPN Expert Claims In QB Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwyn

Reaction score

This is a good read. Riddick nails it.

'Nobody Fears' Cowboys Dak Prescott, ESPN Expert Claims In QB Rankings​

According to ESPN analyst Louis Riddick, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott doesn't strike fear in the hearts of his opponents.
Harrison Reno

Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Joe Burrow. Those are the quarterbacks that many would say are trailing Patrick Mahomes in terms of who's the best signal-caller in the league. But what about the Dallas Cowboys' Dak Prescott? Where does this past season's MVP runner-up sit in the rankings?

Well, according to former Philadelphia Eagles general manager and now-turned ESPN analyst Louis Riddick, there is a major difference between Prescott and those three other quarterbacks.

"Ain't nobody fearing Dak Prescott," Louis Reddick said on a recent episode of ESPN's Get Up. "They fear Josh Allen. They fear Lamar [Jackson]. They fear Joe [Burrow]."

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...iddick-claims-rank-josh-allen-patrick-mahomes
So, Louis Riddick is now the authority. And he’s an Eagle.

Maybe he partnered with Lesean McCoy

Mmm, ok.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You spew negativity here all the time. You just direct yours at fans while you jock sniff the players.

I know, I know you're superfan because you're supposedly a high school Knute Rockne while we dwell in basements.

We all do what we do man. Only constant is Dak gonna poop his pants when it counts.
Yall just….yall don’t even sound like Cowboy fans here….what’s the point?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

This is a good read. Riddick nails it.

'Nobody Fears' Cowboys Dak Prescott, ESPN Expert Claims In QB Rankings​

According to ESPN analyst Louis Riddick, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott doesn't strike fear in the hearts of his opponents.
Harrison Reno

Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Joe Burrow. Those are the quarterbacks that many would say are trailing Patrick Mahomes in terms of who's the best signal-caller in the league. But what about the Dallas Cowboys' Dak Prescott? Where does this past season's MVP runner-up sit in the rankings?

Well, according to former Philadelphia Eagles general manager and now-turned ESPN analyst Louis Riddick, there is a major difference between Prescott and those three other quarterbacks.

"Ain't nobody fearing Dak Prescott," Louis Reddick said on a recent episode of ESPN's Get Up. "They fear Josh Allen. They fear Lamar [Jackson]. They fear Joe [Burrow]."

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...iddick-claims-rank-josh-allen-patrick-mahomes
he wouldn't be wrong. given latest results.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How on earth do you justify this BS?

90% of your posts are miserable and attacking others. You are one of the biggest whiners here. You are what you hate.

This place is no different then when I joined 18 years ago. Only the names have changed.
Like I said, I attack those miserable posters that have turned this forum into nothing but negativity. What didn't you understand?
It hasn't changed....do you like the negativity, serious question....don't you get tired of it. Negatives are fine, but ever single thread becomes a bash Dak, Micha, Jerry etc....thread.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Like I said, I attack those miserable posters that have turned this forum into nothing but negativity. What didn't you understand?
It hasn't changed....do you like the negativity, serious question....don't you get tired of it. Negatives are fine, but ever single thread becomes a bash Dak, Micha, Jerry etc....thread.
I think they do like the negativity. It tickles them like a little girl.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Ok... I get it... Dak is not Joe Montana come playoff time.. but ask the Giants, Eagles and Commanders how they feel about him as he beats their brains in on a regular basis. Just sayin
I’m going to guess those teams’ fans wonder if their team is ever going to win a Super Bowl again. And the fans of all three of those teams know they won’t be playing the Cowboys in one. If those fans or their franchises consider the Dallas Cowboys as a standard they can stop wondering. Their never going to win another Super Bowl.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
You completely missed the point.

Attacking negativity with negativity only doubles the negativity. You can single handedly cut down on the negativity by not being constantly negative yourself. What don't you understand about that?

Can you even point to one single positive gain you have brought with your constant whining? It seems to me that your negativity only encourages more negativity.

Somehow it was different when you were constantly whining about Garrett... though.

"Negativity" is a nuanced word. Some seem to view any criticism as negativity. Some are always looking to improve and criticism of what we see as a problem is how we express that. To answer your question, I couldn't care less how, when or why someone posts anything. I find the members like you Rocky, AC, Gin, Jazz etc fascinating in your hypocrisy. That's why I occasionally call it out.

If I were running this show I would tolerate most anything, except those that post more about other posters than they do about the team. In my view that is the real negativity that brings this place down.

But keep up the fight. Maybe someday you'll get someone to change their ways and bring peace to the neighborhood*. lol

* Great song by Los Lobos. Give it a listen if you're not familiar.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
What quarterback do they fear? Suffice to say I'd say zero. The team isn't about the QB it's about the team. Do they fear the Cowboys? I say a lot of teams do. When they fear our defense, or fear our running game, or wide receivers, or on defense our pass rush then the QB won't matter so much. They'll just be a part of the team, and Prescott has been a very productive part of the team that has held up his position better than the QB of most teams. If I was an opposing team I would much much rather play the Cowboys backup then I would Prescott.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
By “not feared” it means no good team is afraid of Dak beating them and/or taking the team down the field and winning a big game like Maholmes did against the 49ers in the SB. In other words, no one is afraid of daring Dak to beat them.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Mahomes and Lamar are the only QBs in the league that are "feared". One for being a killer and one for his legs. I've got no issue getting on Dak for his shortcomings but this is much ado about nothing, nobody scared of damn Josh Allen.
Lamar is feared only for the ground game but Mahomes and Burrow for pocket presence and bringing back teams from down , Dak only good when playing with lead against good teams .

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You completely missed the point.

Attacking negativity with negativity only doubles the negativity. You can single handedly cut down on the negativity by not being constantly negative yourself. What don't you understand about that?

Can you even point to one single positive gain you have brought with your constant whining? It seems to me that your negativity only encourages more negativity.

Somehow it was different when you were constantly whining about Garrett... though.

"Negativity" is a nuanced word. Some seem to view any criticism as negativity. Some are always looking to improve and criticism of what we see as a problem is how we express that. To answer your question, I couldn't care less how, when or why someone posts anything. I find the members like you Rocky, AC, Gin, Jazz etc fascinating in your hypocrisy. That's why I occasionally call it out.

If I were running this show I would tolerate most anything, except those that post more about other posters than they do about the team. In my view that is the real negativity that brings this place down.

But keep up the fight. Maybe someday you'll get someone to change their ways and bring peace to the neighborhood*. lol

* Great song by Los Lobos. Give it a listen if you're not familiar.
Didn’t you go to school? Two negatives make a positive.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Played for:
Atlanta Falcons (1992)
Cleveland Browns (1993–1995)
Atlanta Falcons (1996)
Oakland Raiders (1998)

Executive for:
Washington Commanders (2001–2004) Pro scout
Washington Commanders (2005–2007) Director of pro personnel
Philadelphia Eagles (2008) Pro scout
Philadelphia Eagles (2009) Assistant director of pro personnel
Philadelphia Eagles (2010–2013) Director of pro personnel

He is a smart guy with experience in this league as a player and executive. He has been with ESPN since 2013 covering, analyzing and calling college and pro football.
that doesn't compare to a guy who played high school football. :muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.