'Nobody Fears' Cowboys Dak Prescott, ESPN Expert Claims In QB Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayinem

Reaction score
nothing garners more clicks than posting a dak prescott article. never has a QB been more scrutinized than this guy
Because he's probably made more money for less playoffs wins than any QB in history? Especially after a 60 million dollar per year extension comes soon that he didn't earn.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
True however we have coaches who get away from it if it's not working right away making it one dimensional for sure. Dak is not the quarterback to win a shoot out

Chiefs ran Pacheco 24 when he averaged less then 3ypc against the ravens

Then in the superbowl both backs got roughly 20 touches averaging 3.3 or 3.6ypc. Plus they were heavily involved in the passing game too.

We're not going to win if we just give up the ground game. Gotta continue to pound the rock even if your averaging near 3ypc or under
I humbly disagree with that statement. I challenge any QB (besides Mahomes) to win against the better teams when you can’t run the ball and can’t stop the ball. If you can’t run the ball and must rely on the pass you’re playing right into the defenses hand. Once you’re 1 dimensional, it’s over and the QB has to start taking chances because they’re competitive and want to win. That’s when 1 dimensional offenses start to fail and get reckless and have turnovers. One thing that makes Mahomes so good if you’ve been paying attention(not saying you don‘t) is that once it comes down to crunch time Mahomes does just as much damage with his legs as he does with his arm. Just watch the game winning drive against the 9’ers. My only complaint with Dak is that he doesn’t use his legs more in crunch time. The horrific injury he had when he tried to straighten his ankle out and keep playing, has made him reluctant to run as much as he use to. He doesn’t need to be a Lamar Jackson, but the QB running has an effect on the defense. They need to keep their safeties up or assign a player to shadow the QB either one helps open up the passing game.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Probably the same reason you sprint to to defend mediocrity. Its just as tired.
It beats being miserable....why be a fan if you can't enjoy the game and just post negatives. Life is to short for that crap. You like it, have at it. You all deserve it.
And BTW I don't defend mediocrity, I attack miserable poster that make this place what if has become.

BigD_95

Reaction score
This Article FEARS not being relevant.... :lmao:

What do you call the trophy for being FEARED by opponents..... PARTICIPATION Bowl..

Dak Haters need dumb takes to stay relevant....

Its not a dumb take. When GB this year & SF last year defensive players make fun of Dak after the playoff loses and say they want the ball in his hands. That should be a clue.

I would say that they not only dont fear Dak - they love playing against him.

Carson

Reaction score
Yes I’m sure elite athletes making millions “fear other QBs”

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well it's been that way for years. Opposing players and coaches have said numerous times they're going to make Dak beat them by shutting down our run game. Year after year it's a repeat of chocking but hey let's extend him when everyone knows he's the weak link.

As to the article the only quarterback I feel is remotely close to Mahomes is Burrow. Followed by Allen maybe....Jackson has also done nothing in the post season
Jackson and Dak both have the choker glitch gene. Jackson is infinitely more athletic and talented, he just has the glitch, and it's not something you can fix.

Carson

Reaction score
Its not a dumb take. When GB this year & SF last year defensive players make fun of Dak after the playoff loses and say they want the ball in his hands. That should be a clue.

They bash other QBs too. It’s just the flavor of the week

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Fear comes from overwhelming your opponents ......... the weak fear the strong ......... which is why the current Cowboys freeze up in fear in the playoffs.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So what about all the good things he has said about Dak over the last few months? Does that still make him a hack? What about the fact he actually worked for NFL teams and knows his stuff. Does that make him a hack also?
First off, none of my reply to you was directed towards you but the haters. You’re not one of them so I apologize if it came across like that.

If he works for BSPN then he’s a hack. They have to stay relevant or they’re out. Anything Cowboys, especially hate, plays well with the national audience. Dallas is hated across the country more than they’re loved. So maybe he knows a bit about football but now that he works for BSPN he has a narrative he must follow. It’s how the media hacks get paid.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

They love playing against him because they know the Cowboys can’t run the ball. They’re 1 dimensional. That’s the defenses goal. You haters are blinded by your hate and donot realize how ridiculous you look spewing this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.