'Nobody Fears' Cowboys Dak Prescott, ESPN Expert Claims In QB Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS12

Reaction score
It beats being miserable....why be a fan if you can't enjoy the game and just post negatives. Life is to short for that crap. You like it, have at it. You all deserve it.
And BTW I don't defend mediocrity, I attack miserable poster that make this place what if has become.
It has become this way because of the mediocrity. Believe it or not some fans want more than a few feel good wins against bad teams. Stunning revelation.

starfan1

Reaction score
Because he's probably made more money for less playoffs wins than any QB in history? Especially after a 60 million dollar per year extension comes soon that he didn't earn.
I call BS the man has been scrutinized ridicously since his rookie contract. Now has it gotten worse since his payday for sure but cowboy many fans are a bunch of whiners with patrick mahomes envy. They are also SB or bust fans due to previous success

I dont believe dak has earned this upcoming contract but Im also aware its a market issue. I dont think any of the QBs who have busted the market has earned it outside of Patrick. wins are a team stat

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It has become this way because of the mediocrity. Believe it or not some fans want more than a few feel good wins against bad teams. Stunning revelation.
Want all you want, I do to. I just know that no amount of negativity on my part will change anything. Maybe yours will. Good luck with that.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Here we go you.......

I mean not feared because when they look at a game plan and they look at the trenches and they see the fact that we're one-dimensional and have no run game that they can line up in zone rush four guys and affect our team like it's practice like literally easy job to defend a quarterback when you don't have a run game when your offensive lines gets pushed back into the backfield and when your defense is giving up too many easy drives I mean yeah why would you fear our quarterback when you come into a game and you almost are already in their playbook it's like you know what's coming kinda easy to defend....

Prescott's reputation is exactly what goes on here and it's not the truth he lights up teams when he gets the benefit of having the offensive line in the run game do something it's been lacking year after year it gets worse and then our defense got a giant step back this year and he had to carry the team and he is second in MVP voting second team all pro one of the best touchdown interception ratios like top ten in the NFL history and yet somehow they say he's not feared...

No the fact is our team is not feared they seem to understand that the game plans and the execution are just not gonna be there and that other coaches are just absolutely in the heads of our coaching staff and they know what's coming... And our coaches are so scared of this like they try to go to complete opposite of who we are or were in the net made us good in the regular season like playing zone on defense that they end up doing the other team a favor....
You could remove Prescott from every reference above and put Mahomes...or Allen...or any other great QB...and your logic falls apart. They fear Mahomes with/without a line because if he has the ball in his hands it's not going to the other team in crucial moments. The freaking d-line has no bearing on when Dak has the ball and how defenders feel about him!!!!

The mental gymnastics to make Dak look good...you should be playing in the NFL or Mensa. Seriously.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
I have always said we won't win much of anything with Dak. During this regular season I started thinking I was wrong. All I know for sure is I wouldn't put a no trade clause in next contract if he gets one at all.

Chasing6

Reaction score

This is a good read. Riddick nails it.

'Nobody Fears' Cowboys Dak Prescott, ESPN Expert Claims In QB Rankings​

According to ESPN analyst Louis Riddick, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott doesn't strike fear in the hearts of his opponents.
Harrison Reno

Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Joe Burrow. Those are the quarterbacks that many would say are trailing Patrick Mahomes in terms of who's the best signal-caller in the league. But what about the Dallas Cowboys' Dak Prescott? Where does this past season's MVP runner-up sit in the rankings?

Well, according to former Philadelphia Eagles general manager and now-turned ESPN analyst Louis Riddick, there is a major difference between Prescott and those three other quarterbacks.

"Ain't nobody fearing Dak Prescott," Louis Reddick said on a recent episode of ESPN's Get Up. "They fear Josh Allen. They fear Lamar [Jackson]. They fear Joe [Burrow]."

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...iddick-claims-rank-josh-allen-patrick-mahomes
Not sure what the point if this dumb article is about. It changes nothing.

I guess no one fears CD Lamb either.

btgboys41

Reaction score
In talking about fearing or not fearing Dak,
Riddick is referring to Dak not having any qualities that are elite. Clearly Allen, Mahomes, and Jackson have things for D coordinators to fear and plan for.

This thread can get hijacked into a “Dak’s surrounding cast or no run game” tired old narrative, but those defending Dak haven’t addressed Riddick’s main point. What does Dak do or what skills does he have that is elite and scares D coordinators?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Because he is the #1 thing wrong with the roster and he is about to be the highest paid player in the league.

Those 2 facts just don't mix.
So turning this forum into a Bash Dak forum is gonna change that? If so, DAK SUCKS almost as much as Garrett! Let's see if it works.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It beats being miserable....why be a fan if you can't enjoy the game and just post negatives. Life is to short for that crap. You like it, have at it. You all deserve it.
And BTW I don't defend mediocrity, I attack miserable poster that make this place what if has become.
Who made you the guard dog of this fine establishment?
Do you think the way you live your daily life will work here?
There are few of you now and considering you and your fellow Dak lover's posts that is a good thing.
The bully tactics are childish, to say the least, and only laughter is their result.
Jeez at least try and act like a human being will you?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah his pick 6 when it mattered was all on someone else, right?
You’re finally getting it. When you don’t have a running game and are 1 dimensional and when your defense can’t stop the run, then you tend to take risks you wouldn’t normally take.

Robster8989

Reaction score
Cowboys fans fear Dak in the Playoffs or big games, and I'm not trying to be funny.
Sadly this is very true.
I'm a big college football fan, and I watch a lot of Bama games.
I thought their QB, Milroe, was suspect this year. He had a solid year, you take the good with the bad, but in the playoff game against Michigan, dude looked like a deer in the headlights, especially when the game went to OT. He even had a chance to just about seal the win in the 4th Q, and he just dropped the ball for a fumble.
He looked unprepared for the stage.
Sadly, Dak looked the same in the GB game. I could see it in his eyes after he missed CeeDee on the first possession, after GB had already scored.
He had that deer in the headlights look. Now, seeing that on a college kid is understandable, but Dak is a seasoned pro (and one of the highest paid players in the game). That CAN'T happen. But it did.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There are few of you now and considering you and your fellow Dak lover's posts that is a good thing.
The bully tactics are childish, to say the least, and only laughter is their result.
Go away Chihuahua! Stop nipping at my ankles.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'd rather make people laugh than spewing the crap that you do on a daily basis. I not a Dak lover, I'm just not a hater. Now, shooo

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Most teams do not fear each other in a party league. Everyone 'feared' the NFC powerhouses and look how that worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.