RELEASED Nolan Carroll Released

ShiningStar

Reaction score
we put ourselves in this position. its still a bit early IF we had a good vet. we dont have that in Carrol, he was never a good vet. Its better to play Lewis, i just wish we had someone who understood he ll be the back up and help Lewis throughout the season.

John813

Reaction score
Curious to see if being cut due to injury, upset with playing time, or they realize he just sucks?

John813

Reaction score
Unclear why he was ever signed in the first place. I will take this as a positive sign the FO is serious about correcting mistakes quickly. Will be interesting to see if we bring in another vet.

Hopefully someone at LB. That core needs better players even when/if Lee is healthy along with Hitchens.

cej757

Reaction score
Unclear why he was ever signed in the first place. I will take this as a positive sign the FO is serious about correcting mistakes quickly. Will be interesting to see if we bring in another vet.

Revis?

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score

He had good metrics with the Eagles last season and we wanted a veteran corner who could play zone to solidify the corner position as we would have at least that veteran corner, Scandrick and Brown at the top-3 corner spots before the draft.

I have no problem with the signing. He turns 31 in 3 months and is still out with a concussion while Lewis is playing very well and I think Awuzie shows promise if he can ever get healthy. Little reason to keep him around at this point.

YR