Twitter: Nolan comes to Jaylon Smith defense

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

"... he's a good football player. He plays extremely hard. I think he has improved. ... 'do your job' or a little better"

Not a ringing endorsement for someone who makes a pro bowl and is the third highest paid player on the defense.

That's the report card of a JAG.

Skillit

Reaction score
For once I’m glad to see someone, anyone not washing their dirty laundry in the press.

Jaylon was hot garbage- Nolan knows it, Jaylon knows it. Nolan—- whose time away from the game is showing, can’t be quick to blame a 49 point game on anyone.

Professionalism goes a long way when the chips are down.

akcowboy22

Reaction score
Coach comments like that is why this team wont get any better. Jaylon is a cancer that needs to be removed, he is not a leader that we need for this team.
#tarnishing54

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
i dont see that.
he guesses wrong.
but i dont see a quiter.
you dont come back from an injury like that if you are a quitter.
guesser....yes.
quitter...no.

I'm not saying he loafed in his rehab. He loafs on the field.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Honestly...Nolan just tattooed a big bullseye on his forehead for the fans...that he's never going to get rid of. Oh the hate this man is gonna get...might be the most hated man in America right now....LOL

Mannix

Reaction score
Why can't anyone get her name right....it is Jaclyn Smith....very disrespectful.

Mannix

Reaction score
I honestly do not care anymore....do not wake up nervous on gameday anymore, nor do I have trouble going to sleep after losses.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
i dont see that.
he guesses wrong.
but i dont see a quiter.
you dont come back from an injury like that if you are a quitter.
guesser....yes.
quitter...no.
It’s repetitively on film, though. Quite often, the guy literally jogs around the field while the play is still happening. If you focus solely on Jaylon, it’s very very concerning how often he’s actually not doing much of anything. That shows me a guy who plays to not get hurt and truly, doesn’t have a vested interest in helping the Cowboys be successful.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
When you're stealing money from your employer, the last thing you do is call out others doing the same.

cowboyec

Reaction score
It’s repetitively on film, though. Quite often, the guy literally jogs around the field while the play is still happening. If you focus solely on Jaylon, it’s very very concerning how often he’s actually not doing much of anything. That shows me a guy who plays to not get hurt and truly, doesn’t have a vested interest in helping the Cowboys be successful.
i respect your opinion.
your a straight shooter.
i'll try to watch him more...train my eyes not to bounce.
to me what i see him do...alot...is guess where the ball carrier is and be in the back-field but out of position.
reminds me of how seau used to over run plays.
i think that part of his game gets fixed over time with experience.
i dont know.
i clean toilets for a livin'...not coach LBs.
but i still think he's a good dude.