Audio: Norm’s Rant on Jerry Jones on the unticket

links18

Reaction score
You can offer any number of criticisms of Jerry Jones, and you would probably be right. But he isn't going anywhere. Consequently, it is a matter of finding a coach who can work with Jerry. It isn't easy, but Jimmy Johnson is proof it can be done.

Or just a coach who would stand up to Jerry and dare him to fire him.......

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Leave your insult out...and your opinion is no more than just that. Stick to cheesecake, maybe.

He has transformed a franchise high on history in a building era, but fragile and broke...to a top franchise in world wide sports. Sorry Charlie, and stay away from Veteran stiffs...

Drink in the koolaide, man. . . .

You ring hollow in a time far removed from the early 1990s.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'd trade all of it as a fan for a better win loss record over the past twenty years.

And that could be said by a lot of teams, and even San Francisco, and now Green Bay and Seattle.

A time of desperate disappointment is a poor time to selectively pick bad memories. During the more recent years, there were two 12 win seasons that could have ended a bit better as well.

Regrowth takes time and patience.

In the current picture, you disappointed in what was added to both the offensive and defensive lines? That is where a team starts and finishes. You blaming today's team on Jerry?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Drink in the koolaide, man. . . .

You ring hollow in a time far removed from the early 1990s.

Stick to second person insults...cry baby.

Enough of your version of Days of my Life...talk about a soap opera fan.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Stick to second person insults...cry baby.

Enough of your version of Days of my Life...talk about a soap opera fan.

your insults are like juvenalium. yo must be a joy to live with.
holla

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
So Jerry deserves the blame for a team not being able to win a SINGLE game in two months? Seriously, I don't know how Jason does it. The team can lose seven straight and the locker room can be in total disarray, yet somehow this guy escapes any type of blame from the media. Screw John Gotti, Garrett is the true teflon don.

Who put Garrett in charge? Who never takes blame for anything?

That would be Jerruh.

36f7vk.jpg

CCBoy

Reaction score
A second person? howmany are you?
holla

In the English language, second person is accusatory or here, insultive. A discussive or even declarative statement is done in the first or third person, by practice. Learn your own language...

dupree89

Reaction score
Who put Garrett in charge? Who never takes blame for anything?

That would be Jerruh.

Hi Joe

I think big picture you are absolutely right about Jerry. But in this 7 game losing streak, this is on the head coach IMO. When Romo went down, this head coach (and his staff) needed to grab themselves by the you-know-whats, roll up their sleeves, get creative, and figure out a way to go 2-5. We aren't talking about going 6-1, not even 4-3. They needed to get this team two wins. Two. They couldn't even get one. I can't blame Jerry for this team not being able to win 2 games without their star. The Houston staff finds a way to get just enough out of their team to go on the road tonight and beat an undefeated team with TJ Yates and no RB. And here we are fumblin and bumblin our way to a 7th straight loss to an inept Tampa Bay team.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL...I just find it funny that he had this rant two years ago.......they win 13 games not a peep about how Jerry runs this team.....they have a terrible year and now how Jerry runs this team is a problem. So who ran this team last year and what was wrong with it?

IMO, Jerry is being used as a scapegoat. He's paying coaches and players to play to their potential and some of them simply aren't. Whether its because of injuries or what I don't know but he's not paying guys to do or play like they are playing. Or paying coaches to be clueless.

dupree89

Reaction score
LOL...I just find it funny that he had this rant two years ago.......they win 13 games not a peep about how Jerry runs this team.....they have a terrible year and now how Jerry runs this team is a problem. So who ran this team last year and what was wrong with it?

IMO, Jerry is being used as a scapegoat. He's paying coaches and players to play to their potential and some of them simply aren't. Whether its because of injuries or what I don't know but he's not paying guys to do or play like they are playing. Or paying coaches to be clueless.

I agree that right now I blame the coaching staff. With Jerry though, lets be fair, when he signed off on a guy like Greg Hardy he opened himself up for these kinds of ramblings.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
So Jerry deserves the blame for a team not being able to win a SINGLE game in two months? Seriously, I don't know how Jason does it. The team can lose seven straight and the locker room can be in total disarray, yet somehow this guy escapes any type of blame from the media. Screw John Gotti, Garrett is the true teflon don.

Never cared for him as playcaller. Always thought he didn't deserve to be head coach. I gave him the benefit of the doubt last year and that I thought he learned to be a hands off type of coach. But he still needed to do the things that would enable us to win games.

Im wrong. He is back to being stubborn and his unwillingness to make proper changes to win games is whats killing this team. The players know it. Thus your seeing alot of drama in the locker room. And Garrett is the center of all of this.