Normally when Dak is sweating like a pig, we lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitt33

Reaction score
I did notice sometimes Dak looks nervous and sweaty, like the 9ers Game this year, and throws a bit higher and inaccurate.

I have no idea if a high performance athlete ever feels jumpy or tense before a match, maybe some here would know.

You know I've noticed a few times the camera shows Dak in the huddle and his neck is glistening with sweat. Then you see his face and it's all shiny with sweat. And the game just started. What is that all about? Everyone warms up but Dak looks like he ran a marathon.
You know who else sweats like ten men?…

Tiger Woods.

Don’t know if you watch golf but during his post round interviews sweat is pouring out of him.

So Tiger and Dak are quite similar in which they both get extremely nervous and jittery in big moments.;)

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I need a translator.... your post is nearly incoherent
Your post is...5 words too long.
So you think a post about how Dak sweats is normal and there's nothing wrong with it lmao. This is the weirdo behavior, who even sits there and says to themselves...."oh my gosh, we're about to lose this game cause Dak is sweating"....thats beyond comical. A grown arse man is really watching how another man perspires....
It's not weird because I don't need to *THINK* like you...and I use the word "think" loosely here...

Comment on the merits of the points that underpinned my post...I can start a thread on whatever and you can make whatever dumb, unlettered, evasive and devoid comments you like. Capice?

I revoke your hall monitor pass and give your opinion the consideration of a gnat. Now ...what?

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
You know I've noticed a few times the camera shows Dak in the huddle and his neck is glistening with sweat. Then you see his face and it's all shiny with sweat. And the game just started. What is that all about? Everyone warms up but Dak looks like he ran a marathon.
you hate Dak!!! How can you make any observation about him?!? Stupid post, stupid thread. The word "sweat" is stupid!!!

:)

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
You know who else sweats like ten men?…

Tiger Woods.

Don’t know if you watch golf but during his post round interviews sweat is pouring out of him.

So Tiger and Dak are quite similar in which they both get extremely nervous and jittery in big moments.;)
You could be right here and Tiger does always seem to be taking his hat and wiping sweat. Again...when you read the literature on peak performance, most experts report a calm...not a spike in adrenaline in pressure moments. I get that if he just completed a 35 yard strike and he has to run up to the line and get the next play off that he'd be sweating. But as several other posters mentioned, the game has just started and the man is sweating profusely. When I see that it makes me as nervous as he looks. It's certainly not normal for a QB to be sweating bullets in the first minutes of a climate-controlled game.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Actually, I'm pretty sure horses sweat. I could be mistaken, it's happened before.
According to Google: horses, monkeys, apes, and hippos sweat. Dogs and cats do sweat a little through their paws, but we will read later what they do to truly cool off.

So I stand corrected. Humans are apes so...that I knew. But horses and hippos...who knew.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread has been brought to you by
DegreeAntiperspirantDeodorantShowerCleanDeodorantforWomen24hourDryProtection2.6oz_300x300.png

Degree Antiperspirant. Pig Tested. Prescott Approved.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak is still not always putting the ball right on the money. But Ceedee, Cooks and Ferguson are making the tough catches rn.
Daks throwing the ball away from defenders to where only the receiver can catch it. It may look a little off to the guy on the couch but actually it’s a fantastic throw and why he’s in the MVP talk.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Daks throwing the ball away from defenders to where only the receiver can catch it. It may look a little off to the guy on the couch but actually it’s a fantastic throw and why he’s in the MVP talk.
Ball placement and timing have been my #1 issue with Dak in the past. I have no issues with his accuracy or ball placement in these last 7 games.

Winter is coming...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You could be right here and Tiger does always seem to be taking his hat and wiping sweat. Again...when you read the literature on peak performance, most experts report a calm...not a spike in adrenaline in pressure moments. I get that if he just completed a 35 yard strike and he has to run up to the line and get the next play off that he'd be sweating. But as several other posters mentioned, the game has just started and the man is sweating profusely. When I see that it makes me as nervous as he looks. It's certainly not normal for a QB to be sweating bullets in the first minutes of a climate-controlled game.
Some people just sweat more than others. I think that's the point being made when mentioning Tiger, because obviously he had nerves of steel when he was winning all those majors.

Mactin

Reaction score
When it comes to being clutch Dak is lacking in that regard. To clarify he has shown to be clutch to a point when it comes to getting into the field goal range but when the boys need a touchdown with about 3-2 minutes left on the clock against a great team like Eagles, he will come up short. Look at the game he had against the Seahawks in the 2020 season when the ball was in his hands, and he was playing in a contract year where he would eventually get 40 million a year in the following offseason. I'm sure you all saw what happened when got near the endzone (interception) and this is just one of the many times Dak has failed to be clutch.

He was clutch once during the previous season against the Texans, but it was against a HORRIBLE Texans team that was tanking for high draft picks. I wasn't impressed then and I'm still not impressed now. I like to think that Dak is getting better at keeping his cool now than before, but him being clutch, until I see otherwise :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.