Nors consolidation and predictions!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
junk said:
Like Drew Henson was going to be traded on draft day? Is this speculation again or is your "source" in the NE front office feeding you this?

See, this is the essense of the issues people have with you, Nors. Instead of saying something like "I wouldn't be surprised to see him moved for a FS or a draft pick. Personally I would take a 2 or 3. He might be on the market" you try to make it definitive.

Provide a source, provide us some reasoning, provide an article from a reputable journalist speculating on this, otherwise don't try to pass it off as fact. As far as guessing goes, this isn't that far off, but by stating it as fact, when it isn't, annoys people and actually I believe is against the rules of the board. Its an unfounded rumor.
Agree 100% and he compounds it by posting the same mantra over and over in threads not even about that subject.

That is why he gets the grief he does. No one likes a broken record.

Nice to know that Greg Ellis is his new target for extermination.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
aww your not ahving fun. I'm loving this fight between BNA and Hostile (in which hostile is clearing winning) and the battle between Hostile and Nors( in which once again Hostile is clearly leading) :D:D:D

No fight bro.

Just a little smack talk.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Nors said:
Happy Mothers day Moms -

Here's a bone for the Day.

Greg Ellis is on the trade market. He will likely be traded if takers. FS or a Draft pick. I'd take a 2 or 3 and RUN.....

Interesting.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Interesting.

Interesting? Yes.

True? Who knows?

If Nors' source for this Ellis rumor is the same one that told him that "Tom Brady's contract was going to be a problem for the Patriots", I wouldn't put much stock into it.

Sorry Nors. :(