Nors Cup

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
Here's the link to my concession speech. I was clearly wrong in calling the Law Trade. I had it on reliable ground that Dallas/Pats had trade talks and there were contingency trade dialogue. To think that teams like this don't talk is absurd and naive - jmo

I also called in Pats camp what Pats were doing, they moved Wilson to Corner, Dropped rookie Reid into FS. They gave Randal Gay, Troy Brown Laws reps during preseason. They didn't allow Law to dress in a preseason game.

That team has been preparing for life without Law? Eh.
This I don't know - But Dallas balked at trading the first. We thought Hunter, Powell, Davison could step up.

Pats were prepared to Deal Law, we failed bottom line at RCB.
They have won 25 of 26. With Law out they have not missed a beat.

I move on to 2005 draft and future Vet options at CB. I don't want to see a lot more of the new kid at corner before I vote RCB all set.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7406
Fair enough Nors.

Later on, I will go do a search and see how many times after that post that you brought up Ty Law.

I'd love to have him. I just don't see any evidence he was in our thoughts much less our plans.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
How is he admitting being wrong when he's had probably 50 threads since then of the, "If we had only traded for Law," variety?

When he was wrong he immediately went on a we can't draft tear, because that was the main reason we would not have made a trade, and we have all this cap room being wasted. That is NOT admitting you are wrong that is attempting to build a case for, "I told you so."

We lose and it's if only we had Carter. Let's see Romo over Henson. George is a stud at 3 YPC with TOP, but Jones has the same game and he's a bust.

He's not challenging anyone to a bet, if he's in control of what is the bet and if he wins or loses, it's all another attempt to cause trouble.

I'm not starting any trouble, me thinks you are.

My bet going South so far.......

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I believe I speak for everyone when I say this thread is GHEY....
ROTFLMAO! :D

...and a flag is thrown... the call is going to be leading with the helmet against number 31...

...15 yards repeat fourth down.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
The cup now belongs to Hostile.

Unless the "Judge" finds a way to change the rules. :rolleyes:

Rack needs a real smack in the head

Your mom.

:cool:

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
oops.gif

Everyone deserves a break at least once in life. This is one of the funniest gifs I've ever seen.
My caption... sorry bubba, no crack money tonight.​

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
What isn't honest? Are you cereal? He's the Judge.

Oh bullcrap.

You know as well as I do what his e-mail to you over the ban said. He singled me out there too. You know all about his calling me out in the thread before he got banned too. It's a theme with him.

He blames me for other people shooting holes in his theories because he thinks they follow my lead. The night he got banned did you see me egging him on? Was I inviting him to post off topic stuff in threads, etc.? No, I backed off. Here's the proof.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=176372#post176372

I'm really not sure what this has to do with anything, but of course others have called him out.

You see that as an admission, I don't. He NEVER dropped it. He has NEVER backed off his statement that a trade was in the works. In fact he tried to turn it around on the forum itself as the reason the trade failed. That's not an admission, that's spin control.

I don't have a beef with him either.

If being wrong is powerful, then he has power. :rolleyes:

Fine...if you do not want to admit that he admitted to being wrong (never said a specific area you said he NEVER admitted to being wrong)...then that is on you.

Sorry and I also still say you are WAY to sensitive if you think that was him calling you out.

Either way i am done with it....you guys go on playing his game...one day you all will figure it out. :cool:

Edit - I read the rest of the thread and seen again where nors admits to being wrong about the very topic I said...yet still people want to go back and make conditions on him being wrong.
The initial points were that he has NEVER admitted to being wrong.
It was he never admits he is wrong and if he does he will say stuff later.

So...once again as I have said....nors is not the one getting schooled...he is doing the schooling.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
The Cup is in posession of Sir Hos.

He can accept or offer challenges at his discretion.

Congrats.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
The Cup is in posession of Sir Hos.

He can accept or offer challenges at his discretion.

Congrats.
Thank you.

I will gladly hand you the Cup right back so you can Challenge someone else provided you do 2 things.

1. Admit that your statement that the 46 defense was based on the 3-4 was wrong based on the personnel used by Chicago to run it. (4 DL and 3 LBs)

2. Admit you were wrong about Julius "Milk" Jones.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Thank you.

I will gladly hand you the Cup right back so you can Challenge someone else provided you do 2 things.

1. Admit that your statement that the 46 defense was based on the 3-4 was wrong based on the personnel used by Chicago to run it. (4 DL and 3 LBs)

I made the stement that the 46 was like the 3-4 in many aspects. Moving players around and up in the box and complex blitzing schemes. You beat a dead horse - MOVE ON, no one cares.

2. Admit you were wrong about Julius "Milk" Jones.

I'm still calling him Milk Jones and HAPPY he's doing great. Until he shows he can last a full season he's still Milk Jones! Looks like a lot of Milk.

lol - my screenname on another board references Julius Jones - I've always been a big fan - hard on his brittleness granted.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Fine...if you do not want to admit that he admitted to being wrong (never said a specific area you said he NEVER admitted to being wrong)...then that is on you.

Sorry and I also still say you are WAY to sensitive if you think that was him calling you out.

Either way i am done with it....you guys go on playing his game...one day you all will figure it out. :cool:

Edit - I read the rest of the thread and seen again where nors admits to being wrong about the very topic I said...yet still people want to go back and make conditions on him being wrong.
The initial points were that he has NEVER admitted to being wrong.
It was he never admits he is wrong and if he does he will say stuff later.

So...once again as I have said....nors is not the one getting schooled...he is doing the schooling.
BP, it's like this.

He's been upset at me and admits it. Even when I am not discussing with or debating with him, he mentions me. I am not the type of person who ignores that. If you are then congrats on your superiority over me. I bow to you.

It is fine to admit when you are wrong. I recognize he admitted it. It is extremely hard to remember an admission when the original premise is continually harped on like the admission never happened.

[analogy on]It's like a guy who sets fires and gets caught. He denies it, and denies it, then cops a plea. After copping the plea he tells anyone who will listen about the unfortunate circumstances that led to his committing the acts. These explanations remove all association of guilt from him despite the fact he indeed comitted the act.[/analogy off]

That's how most people take this admission. It was an admission in passing so he could continue to harp on the subject.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
I'm still calling him Milk Jones and HAPPY he's doing great. Until he shows he can last a full season he's still Milk Jones! Looks like a lot of Milk.

lol - my screenname on another board references Julius Jones - I've always been a big fan - hard on his brittleness granted.
I noticed no reference to the 46.

The Cup is retired.

Thanks for letting me play for it. You went out on a limb with the predictions. I respect that.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
BP, it's like this.

He's been upset at me and admits it. Even when I am not discussing with or debating with him, he mentions me. I am not the type of person who ignores that. If you are then congrats on your superiority over me. I bow to you.

It is fine to admit when you are wrong. I recognize he admitted it. It is extremely hard to remember an admission when the original premise is continually harped on like the admission never happened.

[analogy on]It's like a guy who sets fires and gets caught. He denies it, and denies it, then cops a plea. After copping the plea he tells anyone who will listen about the unfortunate circumstances that led to his committing the acts. These explanations remove all association of guilt from him despite the fact he indeed comitted the act.[/analogy off]

That's how most people take this admission. It was an admission in passing so he could continue to harp on the subject.

Man, one could write case studies on that post! You need help :p

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I noticed no reference to the 46.

The Cup is retired.

Thanks for letting me play for it. You went out on a limb with the predictions. I respect that.

What's up with that?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
What's up with that?
I will gladly (already used that word) reverse my decision to retire the Cup.

Meet the 2 conditions.

1. 46 defense was not based on the 3-4 as you claimed.

2. Admit you were too hard on Julius "Milk" Jones on this forum. I don't care what you do or how you act on another forum. Here you were all over him as a bust but are strangely silent about him since he has put together back to back great games.

2 admissions. Can you do it?

I will be completely satisfied (for now :D ) and either put the "Cup" up for play giving you first chance at it, or let you continue to challenge others.

Until then, "Cup" is retired.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
BP, it's like this.

Hey as long as you admitted that he indeed has admitted he has been wrong I have no problem.

:cool: