Nors nugget - QB backup

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Go play and listen to Parcells answer on Romo - He showed his hand about who will be backup this season.

Went on to talk about efficiency rankings all camp to date. From all that has happened to date Romo is the man. Announcement now about 1 week away....

This decision is already made. Hensonagendanites brace yourselves!

Reaction score
Nors said:
Go play and listen to Parcells answer on Romo - He showed his hand about who will be backup this season.

Went on to talk about efficiency rankings all camp to date. From all that has happened to date Romo is the man. Announcement now about 1 week away....

I think Bledsoe will be the B/U later this year..

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Cheap Shot Artist said:
I think Bledsoe will be the B/U later this year..

That could be if Bledsoe does not step his game up.

Romo is beating the odds and winning the backup job. Parcells is starting to leak hints. This is as easy as calling Carter over Henson in 2003......

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Nors said:

Romo is beating the odds and winning the backup job. Parcells is starting to leak hints. This is as easy as calling Carter over Henson in 2003......

(cough) Law (cough)

JDSmith

Reaction score
Nors said:

Calling Carter over Henson in 2003 was pretty easy since Henson was with the Yankees at the time.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Who keeps putting 1 star on every single Nors thread? ... :eek::

Man, these agendas are freakin' everywhere ...

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Nors said:

So that I dont have to listen to everything that BP said about the backup QB... can you please narrow it down and tell me which pc that BP revealed his hand?

I personally dont care who wins the backup QB job so long as if needed that person can come off the bench and win the darn game!!!!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
JDSmith said:
Calling Carter over Henson in 2003 was pretty easy since Henson was with the Yankees at the time.

Freudian slip - Hutchinson/Henson

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy said:
So that I dont have to listen to everything that BP said about the backup QB... can you please narrow it down and tell me which pc that BP revealed his hand?

I personally dont care who wins the backup QB job so long as if needed that person can come off the bench and win the darn game!!!!

todays - skip the first 25 minutes - it is after that

devotedfan

Reaction score
JDSmith said:
Nors is such a maroooon! Talk about agenda. Amazed he can see the keyboard through Romo's butt. :D

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dayton_Cowboy said:
:hammer:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Nors said:

First of all, as JD already pointed out, Henson was a Yankee in '03.

Second of all, technically Carter never beat out Henson. He was kicked off the team a week into training camp in '04. Therefore I'd have to conclude that Henson in fact did beat Carter out last year.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I already mentioned the freudianed Hutchinson/Henson reference - same cat looking for a role!

Hensonites brace for what you are about to get - he's our #3.