Nors nugget - QB backup

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Who know Nors... next Monday night on national tv Henson could come in as second team QB and blow things wide open..and regardless of who starts the season at # 2, there is absolutely no guarantee who finishes it.

head-in-the-sand.jpg

The inevitable result of agendas..self-decapitation

Z-Man

Reaction score
Nors said:
Go play and listen to Parcells answer on Romo - He showed his hand about who will be backup this season.

Went on to talk about efficiency rankings all camp to date. From all that has happened to date Romo is the man. Announcement now about 1 week away....

This decision is already made. Hensonagendanites brace yourselves!

How many stupid posts like these by you and others do we have to read?????
Frankly after all this talk I could give a %@# less who is the backup anymore. THEY'RE GOING TO BACK UP ANYWAY..........COMPRENDE.............CAPICHE????????
In other words ,FOR THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED, they're NOT GOING TO PLAY MUCH IF AT ALL. Remember last year how much the backup played in place of Testaverde?? That's right :D

Just go back to your ...ahem...garden. :lmao:

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
Z-Man said:
Frankly after all this talk I could give a %@# less who is the backup anymore. THEY'RE GOING TO BACK UP ANYWAY..........COMPRENDE.............CAPICHE????????
In other words ,FOR THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED, they're NOT GOING TO PLAY MUCH IF AT ALL. Remember last year how much the backup played in place of Testaverde?? That's right :D

:laugh2:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
Who know Nors... next Monday night on national tv Henson could come in as second team QB and blow things wide open..and regardless of who starts the season at # 2, there is absolutely no guarantee who finishes it.
Does that really matter? :lmao:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Z-Man said:

Smartest post in this thread.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Z-Man said:

Post of the day.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

head-in-the-sand.jpg

The inevitable result of agendas..self-decapitation

1) Parcells addressed that 26 minutes in today at his PC. The decision is more than a "Clint Longley" for Henson next game. He's soundly beaten by Romo on body of evidence so far.....

2) See Parcells timeframe on naming his backup and he was not going to waffle like last year to "pressures" from upstairs!

Tick, Tick, Tick.....
I respect your allegiance but you are missing all Parcells subtle signals. Its Romo and he's winning the job. Parcells slipped today and showed his cards........

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Why talk about Backup QB? Means nothing? What a crock - Hensonites - they are accepting their fate - 3rd string - Whirlpool mode starting......

Backup is important to Parcells and I! To dismiss that value is crazy!

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Nors said:
Why talk about Backup QB? Means nothing? What a crock - they are accepting their fate - 3rd string.

Backup is important to Parcells and I! To dismiss that value is crazy!

/\
| Something's crazy around here all right

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
dallasfaniac said:
My allegiance is with the Cowboys, not a backup. How about you?

Lets go to chat and talk Dallas football? I have a vast and passionate love for Cowboys. Don't ever call me on that. Your post is fraught with misguided slander.

That said, I CAN'T HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN YOU ON BACKUP QB?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
Lets go to chat and talk Dallas football? I have a vast and passionate love for Cowboys. Don't ever call me on that. Your post is fraught with misguided slander.

That said, I CAN'T HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN YOU ON BACKUP QB?
Slander accusations again? I taught you last time. You weren't paying attention in class?

:write:

F

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Nors said:
1) Parcells addressed that 26 minutes in today at his PC. The decision is more than a "Clint Longley" for Henson next game. He's soundly beaten by Romo on body of evidence so far.....

2) See Parcells timeframe on naming his backup and he was not going to waffle like last year to "pressures" from upstairs!

Tick, Tick, Tick.....
I respect your allegiance but you are missing all Parcells subtle signals. Its Romo and he's winning the job. Parcells slipped today and showed his cards........
Nors, my allegiance is to whatever decision the HC deems best for the team. In the short term, I'm more than willing to support any QB...as I did Q and VT...2005 is about Drew Bledsoe, and I am fine with that, not just 'resigned' to it.

We saw all Drew's warts on Saturday, but he is STILL currently the only starting QB on this team.

..but eventually it will be Henson....I can wait....it's only a question of 'when'.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Nors, my allegiance is to whatever decision the HC deems best for the team. In the short term, I'm more than willing to support any QB...as I did Q and VT...2005 is about Drew Bledsoe, and I am fine with that, not just 'resigned' to it.

We saw all Drew's warts on Saturday, but he is STILL currently the only starting QB on this team.

..but eventually it will be Henson....I can wait....it's only a question of 'when'.
:money:

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nors said:

Tick, Tick, Tick.....

Parcells PC quote:

The question was about the OFFENSIVE LINE:

I want to get my LINE together before the 3rd game.

In response to the Romo question:

We chart ALL OF THEIR plays, 7 on 7, team drills, competition drills, scrimmages and games. All that is on a chart and we plot THEIR efficiency on all the plays and it all counts.

Yep, he really had a tell and lost that poker face today.:rolleyes:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

LTN:

You are one of the few that see the writing on Parcells wall this season regarding backup plans. Future? Man I don't know but I see 2007 around right for him to be ready.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Parcells PC quote:

The question was about the OFFENSIVE LINE:

I want to get my LINE together before the 3rd game.

In response to the Romo question:

We chart ALL OF THEIR plays, 7 on 7, team drills, competition drills, scrimmages and games. All that is on a chart and we plot THEIR efficiency on all the plays and it all counts.

Yep, he really had a tell and lost that poker face today.:rolleyes:

BZ - Are you that simple......LOOK AT QB'S RATINGS TO DATE IN GAMES AND CAMP! Your Henson bubble is to be burst in a week. Romo to be named backup. Heed the smarter Henson posters who are retreating, posturing and see what is on the horizon - looming!

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Nors said:
Lets go to chat and talk Dallas football? I have a vast and passionate love for Cowboys.

I'm sure you do, however it's hard to tell with all the Patriots knowledge you spouted the last two offseasons.

Nors said:
Don't ever call me on that. Your post is fraught with misguided slander. That said, I CAN'T HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN YOU ON BACKUP QB?

Slander? Like calling out anyone that disagrees with you a Hensonite? Yeah, I see where your allegiences lies and your motives and neither have anything to do with the Cowboys.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Nors said:
Go play and listen to Parcells answer on Romo - He showed his hand about who will be backup this season.

Went on to talk about efficiency rankings all camp to date. From all that has happened to date Romo is the man. Announcement now about 1 week away....

This decision is already made. Hensonagendanites brace yourselves!
I think they both suck, so I don't really care, but I think it would be pretty stupid if he's already made up his mind with so much of camp and preseason left...that doesn't make much sense to me.