Nors nugget - QB backup

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
If Parcells is going by practice and scrimmages and such... IT maybe than Henson gets the call because if you remember back when Bill first came he said he was not interested with a qb that could go 6-6 for 28 yards and not put the ball in the endzone and according to most of the reports I have been reading Henson while struggling with accuracy has led in the most scoring attempts..

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Cheap Shot Artist said:
I think Bledsoe will be the B/U later this year.

Nors said:
That could be if Bledsoe does not step his game up.

Wow, Snores. Already backing off of your support of Bledsoe and leaning towards selling him out? Guess there's no loyalty in the agenda-driven prediction business, huh?

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Nors said:
I'd try and get both in the sack....But thats moxie.....

Well, of course. What girl could resist the charms of a man in a tin foil hat and a patriots shirt?

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
junk said:
Well, of course. What girl could resist the charms of a man in a tin foil hat and a patriots shirt?

:laugh1:bwahahha

here is a note from Calicowboy at TC

On a positive note. Henson ended the practice (Which concluded eight minutes early), with a heck of a throw to Merritt in the corner of the end zone for a tip toe TD. Henson still had a few overthrown balls, but on an interesting note, his usual grunt when he releases the ball, was not heard.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
it's pretty rare when the race for a backup position creates this degree of fervor with a fan/fans. we probably won't see emotions run this high in the races for "starter" at positions like FS and RT.

the naming of the #2 QB has about the same pizzazz as the selection of vice-presidential running mates. but...

after seeing bledsoe's work saturday night - i could see how the #2 could be a little more important in dallas than for other clubs. in fact... i'm trying NOT to picture drew tooling thru dealy plaza in a limo with jackie and john connally.

hopefully romo and henson won't get more exposure to actual game conditions than they are prepared to handle. i don't think i'd bank on it though.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Instead of "Nors nugget" a more fitting title would have been "Nors droppings"

honestly Nors, you beat this horse to death to

David

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Outlaw Heroes said:
Wow, Snores. Already backing off of your support of Bledsoe and leaning towards selling him out? Guess there's no loyalty in the agenda-driven prediction business, huh?

Quiet, nobody is supposed to notice that. :lmao:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Hostile said:
That one. Imagine if some on the other side played off Romo.

:grin:
What do ya mean hos...

Romo...bozo?

I don't think that's that smart hos...;)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Nors said:
Go play and listen to Parcells answer on Romo - He showed his hand about who will be backup this season.

Went on to talk about efficiency rankings all camp to date. From all that has happened to date Romo is the man. Announcement now about 1 week away....

This decision is already made. Hensonagendanites brace yourselves!

If Bill feels Romo is better prepared to do the job then I have no problem with it but I will say Bill has said nothing of who the backup will be and has constantly told reporter not to read too much into how he is managing the 2 QB's. Sorry it is post like this that have started these QB wars just as it was with Carter and Hutch. Try and show some class for a change!!!

aikemirv

Reaction score
Nors Nuggett - is that the kind of things I find in my back yard after I let the dogs out???

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since others have their agendas... :D

xQBthread.jpg

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Outlaw Heroes said:

That's what I gathered from that previous quote of his in which he seemed willing to throw Bledsoe under the bus for his buddy Romo. Maybe I finally convinced him who was really responsible for Buffalo's 9-2 finish in 2004.

And all along, I thought Nors was a devout "Bledsoeite!"

Gaede

Reaction score
Lol. I wonder if it's just Cowboys message boards who obsess over QB's so much. Doesn't matter if it's Quincy, Vinny, Bledsoe, Henson, Romo, Wright or Hutch. Doesn't matter we're talking about starters, backups, or third stringers. We'll still argue over the Qb's!

Whatever. I'm not taking this argument too seriously. But personally, I've picked Romo and am cheering for him. Nothing against Henson, but you've got to pick a horse right?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Gaede said:
Lol. I wonder if it's just Cowboys message boards who obsess over QB's so much. Doesn't matter if it's Quincy, Vinny, Bledsoe, Henson, Romo, Wright or Hutch. Doesn't matter we're talking about starters, backups, or third stringers. We'll still argue over the Qb's!

Whatever. I'm not taking this argument too seriously. But personally, I've picked Romo and am cheering for him. Nothing against Henson, but you've got to pick a horse right?

Gaede, haven't seen you around in awhile. Nice to see you posting.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Gaede said:
Nothing against Henson, but you've got to pick a horse right?

Yep. You've also picked the right horse if you're looking to avoid having some around here cast aspersions on your motives. If you had decided to ride Henson, as I have, you might have been accused of having an "agenda". ;)

Gaede

Reaction score
Outlaw Heroes said:
Yep. You've also picked the right horse if you're looking to avoid having some around here cast aspersions on your motives. If you had decided to ride Henson, as I have, you might have been accused of having an "agenda". ;)

Lol. Good point.

And ABQ-Thanks man. Good to be back and posting! The preseason's got the blood flowing again!

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Waffle said:
And all along, I thought Nors was a devout "Bledsoeite!"

Nors is just a devout "Anyone-but-Hensonite." Ah well, suppose we should consider his desertion of Bledsoe, unprincipled though it may be, progress of sorts.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Outlaw Heroes said:
Nors is just a devout "Anyone-but-Hensonite." Ah well, suppose we should consider his desertion of Bledsoe, unprincipled though it may be, progress of sorts.

I am begining to wonder if it should be Hensonknight :)