Not even excited about the Thanksgiving Day game

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Havent been able to get excited about football this season really. Wouldnt be surprised with a win or a loss

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I see a big bounce back game coming this Thursday ...just got a feeling.

Bills 17
'Boys 31

Doubt it. It’ll be 17-6 Bills win. Their defense is great and our offense struggles heavily against good defenses (obviously). Their offense is bad, but we said the same thing about the Pats and they won so bad offenses mean nothing to us. We’ll score 2 fieldgoals and that’s about it.

lwehlers

Reaction score
Jets (4-7)
Giants (2-9)
Bengals (0-11)
Titans (6-5) had Mariota
Dolphins (2-9)
Commanders (2-9)
Dolphins (2-9)
Broncos (3-8)
so the bill are winless against a winning team also. so Thursday will be a first for both teams.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Usually I love the T-day games, it is a tradition as we all know.
But for the first time ver as of right now, I just can't get excited to watch this pathetic excuse of a team.

What, to see an unprepared team look sloppy, see the refs screw us over some more.

The only thing is to see Jerry's face as Garrett blows another game.
If they lose they should throw Garrett in that big red kettle and haul him off to the desert and hang him on a cactus.

Just can't see a win come Thursday, as they are playing a team with a winning record.

No reason why we can't beat the Bills and put 30+ on them at home. Sheagles scored 31 on them and we should get even more IMO.
Yes they are 8-3, but have you seen their friggin schedule?

Jets - W
Gnats - W
Bengals - W
Pats - L
Titans - W
Fins - W
Sheagles - L
Deadskins - W
Browns - L
Fins - W
Broncos - W

Cowboys would probably be 10-1 with this schedule.
11-0 if we play the Pats at home. :)

KingRah

Reaction score
Usually I love the T-day games, it is a tradition as we all know.
But for the first time ver as of right now, I just can't get excited to watch this pathetic excuse of a team.

What, to see an unprepared team look sloppy, see the refs screw us over some more.

The only thing is to see Jerry's face as Garrett blows another game.
If they lose they should throw Garrett in that big red kettle and haul him off to the desert and hang him on a cactus.

Just can't see a win come Thursday, as they are playing a team with a winning record.
Same here. I can't even lie to myself anymore about this team. Excitement comes from believing your team can win every game and believing we can really win a superbowl. I no longer believe we can. The coaching is sub par and the qb isn't accurate enough. He can only win. superbowl with a top 3 coach and top 2 defense

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Wow Jazzy I don’t recall ever seeing u so down. Are u ok buddy?