Not even excited about the Thanksgiving Day game

jsb357

Reaction score
maybe a good roasting by the Bills on national TV will complete the decision

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
We are opening up as 7.5 point favorites....:laugh:

I'll take the Bills straight up. I think we have officially started to see the sunset on Jason Garrett. :popcorn:

Players are bailing off the Titanic....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You losers and quitters are hilarious. The team is in first place and in complete control of their destiny and y’all want to run and hide. Great entertainment.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Really? Has this team beat any team >.500 ? Do you really think we are going to beat a playoffs team?

Wow..
I’ve been around long enough to know that anything can happen. Chances aren’t good but they’re not zero either. Plus it’s just not in me to give up and quit. Once you start doing that it becomes your nature.

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
I’ve been around long enough to know that anything can happen. Chances aren’t good but they’re not zero either. Plus it’s just not in me to give up and quit. Once you start doing that it becomes your nature.
o....k... ?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Usually I love the T-day games, it is a tradition as we all know.
But for the first time ever as of right now, I just can't get excited to watch this pathetic excuse of a team.

What, to see an unprepared team look sloppy, see the refs screw us over some more.

The only thing is to see Jerry's face as Garrett blows another game.
If they lose they should throw Garrett in that big red kettle and haul him off to the desert and hang him on a cactus.

Just can't see a win come Thursday, as they are playing a team with a winning record.
Ok the bolded is one very good reason to watch, I love seeing the jones boys all bummed out.
And this next game, Dallas could win, buffalo has the better defense, dallas the better offense,
cole gets to play cowboys, that will be interesting.

If it goes bad just change the channel or turn tv off, or put a movie on lol.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok the bolded is one very good reason to watch, I love seeing the jones boys all bummed out.
And this next game, Dallas could win, buffalo has the better defense, dallas the better offense,
cole gets to play cowboys, that will be interesting.

If it goes bad just change the channel or turn tv off, or put a movie on lol.

Oh, I will watch to the bitter end or glorious end no matter what. I always do.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You losers and quitters are hilarious. The team is in first place and in complete control of their destiny and y’all want to run and hide. Great entertainment.
This team also likes to run and hide when any team with a hint of dignity and faith of playoff hopes shows up to play them. Don’t blame us when we do the same.

Silverstar

Reaction score
The Bills’ defense is up there with the Patriots’.

Not even...the hapless Fins managed to score 20 at home and 21 in their house. The sheagles scored 31 on them in their house and we should score just as much playing at home IMO.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Not even...the hapless Fins managed to score 20 at home and 21 in their house. The sheagles scored 31 on them in their house and we should score just as much playing at home IMO.

okay, fine. They suck.

I kid.

I just saw where FO had them ranked highly.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Usually I love the T-day games, it is a tradition as we all know.
But for the first time ver as of right now, I just can't get excited to watch this pathetic excuse of a team.

What, to see an unprepared team look sloppy, see the refs screw us over some more.

The only thing is to see Jerry's face as Garrett blows another game.
If they lose they should throw Garrett in that big red kettle and haul him off to the desert and hang him on a cactus.

Just can't see a win come Thursday, as they are playing a team with a winning record.

You’re ticked off right now after today but your a diehard and will be tuned in and all jazzed up come Thursday :thumbup: We talk **** but come back for more lol

Asklesko

Reaction score
Cowboys always get up on Thanksgiving. They will rout the Bills.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
It's hard right now. This team loses big games the same way every time. Its been like this then whole Garrett tenure. Even when we have a good regular season. Big game in division round. Unprepared team, penalties, sloppy play, slow starts, etc.