Not impressed with Dak in the last month 1/2

Shane612

Reaction score
you shouldn't need coaches to turn you into. great qb. You need certain skills coming in. Dak has average accuracy and a average arm.
You can't be Tom Brady coming out of college.
I wish I had z
you shouldn't need coaches to turn you into. great qb. You need certain skills coming in. Dak has average accuracy and a average arm.
Wish your logic, coaches are not needed.
I guess QB like Aaron Roger became great all by himself.
:huh::muttley:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You can't be Tom Brady coming out of college.
I wish I had z

Wish your logic, coaches are not needed.
I guess QB like Aaron Roger became great all by himself.
What the hell are you talking about? Dak hasn’t been in college for 4 years. Coaches aren’t needed to be a better qb. The player makes the coaches schemes look better most times not the opposite way around. You really think a coach determines how goood individual players are? You must’ve on the narcotic

Shane612

Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about? Dak hasn’t been in college for 4 years. Coaches aren’t needed to be a better qb. The player makes the coaches schemes look better most times not the opposite way around. You really think a coach determines how goood individual players are? You must’ve on the narcotic
I hope you're joking.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I hope you're joking.
Another average person with no actual retort so they go with this bogus reply. Thanks for saying without saying you don't know what you're posting about and just use emotions as your reasoning. Happy New Years fellow poster

Shane612

Reaction score
Another average person with no actual retort so they go with this bogus reply. Thanks for saying without saying you don't know what you're posting about and just use emotions as your reasoning. Happy New Years fellow poster
Same to you, pal.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Dak is going to be the starter here for several more years at minimum. The only thing that may get him benched is injury, and he’s as durable as they come.

He is not an elite passer and never will be. Whoever is running the offense next season needs to go back to what made us dominant in 2016 and the second half of 2018. If the running game is working, Dak can lead us to wins. When the run gets shut down, Dak gets exposed.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Dak is going to be the starter here for several more years at minimum. The only thing that may get him benched is injury, and he’s as durable as they come.
Why do people keep bringing this up like that's the discussion? Most are saying he should not be not that he isn't going to be the starter. Dang near everybody understands that.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Why do people keep bringing this up like that's the discussion? Most are saying he should not be not that he isn't going to be the starter. Dang near everybody understands that.

Really? As far as I can tell he’s a free agent.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score

Agreed. Some in here act like Dak is a bum quarterback. Take away the future Hall of Famers. Who else is that much above Dak except Mahomes? And what are these guys plan "B"? There is no plan "B". I think Dak can get even better with a new HC. Jerry makes that change we'll see soon enough how good or bad Dak can become. They ran him yesterday and see what happened. They didn't run him at all like that in Philly and we seen what happened. Better coaching will result in a better Dak!

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Agreed. Some in here act like Dak is a bum quarterback. Take away the future Hall of Famers. Who else is that much above Dak except Mahomes? And what are these guys plan "B"? There is no plan "B". I think Dak can get even better with a new HC. Jerry makes that change we'll see soon enough how good or bad Dak can become. They ran him yesterday and see what happened. They didn't run him at all like that in Philly and we see what happened. Better coaching will result in a better Dak!

Dak is a bus driver but a pretty good one. The fans that have a problem with him are the ones that expect him to be Rodgers/Mahomes level. He certainly isn’t that.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Really? As far as I can tell he’s a free agent.
I mean if you just want to be right I guess. Who is really saying he's not going to be brought back? Let's be real here and not try to avoid being wrong on a technicality.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I mean if you just want to be right I guess. Who is really saying he's not going to be brought back? Let's be real here and not try to avoid being wrong on a technicality.

I offered up a smarmy response to your equally smarmy response. Cheers.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Agreed. Some in here act like Dak is a bum quarterback. Take away the future Hall of Famers. Who else is that much above Dak except Mahomes? And what are these guys plan "B"? There is no plan "B". I think Dak can get even better with a new HC. Jerry makes that change we'll see soon enough how good or bad Dak can become. They ran him yesterday and see what happened. They didn't run him at all like that in Philly and we seen what happened. Better coaching will result in a better Dak!
Dak is average as heck when it matters at least this year. Y'all seem happy with trash play against teams that we would have to beat to win a Super Bowl smh. Dak isn't getting markedly better almost guaranteed. How many players have gotten significantly better after already playing for 4 or more years? That list isn't long so why is average Dak who's been playing with the same limitations outside of 2016 since college going to make this crazy jump?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I offered up a smarmy response to your equally smarmy response. Cheers.
Oh so you're in your feelings now? Ok I guess. My response wasn't nothing but a real response to a statement many people keep saying but isn't based in reality. Most know Dak will ultimately be back its people going back and forth over if they think he should. Your hurt feelings dictated that I must have been trying to be snarky off of typed words. Internet insecurity over typed words making them whatever your feelings tell you they are is sad.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Oh so you're in your feelings now? Ok I guess. My response wasn't nothing but a real response to a statement many people keep saying but isn't based in reality. Most know Dak will ultimately be back its people going back and forth over if they think he should. Your hurt feelings dictated that I must have been trying to be snarky off of typed words. Internet insecurity over typed words making them whatever your feelings tell you they are is sad.

hurt feelings? Quit flattering yourself guy.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
hurt feelings? Quit flattering yourself guy.
How can I flatter myself because you have hurt feelings? You're not making sense. I'm just telling the truth my reply wasn't snarky and if you thought it was that was your own hurt feelings thinking it was. I had nothing to do with that so again how can I flatter myself on something I had no part in? Make sense when you post sir.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He sucked when it got tight and mattered. He’s a loser just like the rest of the clowns we trotted out of the locker room week after week.

He was clutch until this season. We have some losers on this team but he’s not one of them. He goes out there and lays it on the line every week whether he’s 100% or not.