Video: Not Serious Team

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
You’d think after all of these years fans would have become numb to our helpless situation with Jethro. Nothing is going to change people until he’s gone.
SJ appears to actually be more incompetent than his father. Getting JJ out of the way only brings SJ more to the forefront.

We appear to be generations away from any real daylight.

I guess we lean on the old adage “even a blind squirrel can find a nut every now and then” to try and find a little hope— but man, when it comes to trying to find any kind of hope for playoff success— we are in a really, really dark hole

ArtClink

Reaction score
rooting for 0-17

idc they need that more then another wc/div round loss if they want to ever wake up and do right stuff to win a super bowl
Agreed. Getting embarrassed is the only thing that might shame Jerry into real, fundamental change but I'm 99% sure he will continue making every football decision until his son Giggles takes over (and then Spaulding lol).

Diehardblues

Reaction score
SJ appears to actually be more incompetent than his father. Getting JJ out of the way only brings SJ more to the forefront.

I guess we lean on the old adage “even a blind squirrel can find a nut every now and then” to try and find a little hope— but man, when it comes to trying to find any kind of hope for playoff success— we are in a really, really dark hole
Every indication is Son doesn’t have the same need to be face of the franchise nor a celebrity football guy.

And assuming he’ll share ownership equally with his two siblings will be held accountable by them.

I expect him to assume the Pres position and hire GM who they can hold feet to the fire. Stephen will still oversee football operations.

This doesn’t mean it will be better but at least more normal.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

With NO acorn trees around either!!! Lol

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

"You can't do nothing"
Sure they can. Puts the ball in Dak's court. If he's smart, he'll demand a trade instead of put a year of bad tape out.
Draft a QB. Let him compete with Lance. If Lance wins, use his legs, which are effective.
Wouldn't that be a more interesting season than watching Lame Duck Dak lose on a cap depleted team?

Sjoseph316

Reaction score
Serious about making money, giving interviews, podcasts and other social media, scoring points in charity basketball games and promoting numerous individual brands.
Not the least bit serious about football or winning meaningful football games.

Big_D

Reaction score
I just hate how they never make changes.

They get the same results and just won’t do anything to change. It’s infuriating.
Specially when you have a 12 win team a few years in a row. It’s pathetic that they won’t even do anything at that point. If you don’t follow the ups downs of that roller coaster, you’re beating yourself. It really is very tough to watch this front office do next to nothing year after year no matter the situation.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The fan base including the blowhard in the video think you have to move on from Dak to show the Cowboys are serious about winning. How is moving on from a QB who won 12 games and was statistically better than any QB in the league last season AND who came in second for MVP going to make the Cowboys a better team? Unless you can replace Dak with a better QB, we’re not going to get better. Chances are we’ll get worse because who can the Cowboys get to QB the team in 2024 that’s as good or better than Dak AND who will sign at a reasonable price? Good luck with anyone coming up with a good answer for those questions. :thumbup: If you can’t come up with an intelligent response don’t bother responding.