Not so fast on the Mccarthy love

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm not confident that Mccarthy is that guy yet. If I remember right, JG once went 5-1 with a rookie dak.

What will change my mind? A nfccg birth. I don't want to settle for playoffs or 8-8 anymore. I want to taste success once again.

Who here is with me?
well since we cant fast forward to that game lest enjoy the games leading up to that..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
well since we cant fast forward to that game lest enjoy the games leading up to that..
I’m enjoying every game. I’ve posted several threads with how impressed I am thus far and this team should be a tough out.

But that doesn’t mean we can’t provide our take and or offer some critique along the way. Our games haven’t been perfectly played or executed. Despite our winning wave there is still material to critique.

blueblood70

Reaction score
How many MM threads do we need?
how many Dak threads do we need?

or worse all the Gallup trade threads

or the replace Cwill threads

make Collins guard threads

shall i go on...lol you really have to ask?

its the bye week get ready for even more redundant threads..

wonder how daks calf is doing :)

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Of course . Now is where you resort to personal insults. Such a predictable tactic.

Let the cheerleaders cheer and the analyst analyze.
You're are neither. Show me the insult please, I truly hope you recover.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Maybe it would be a good week for some fans to take off if they are tiring of the repetitive threads.

And how is Daks calf doing. That would be a good thread to start. There’s other Forums and subjects on this site if fans need a break or are getting bogged down.

Not sure why some fans get so frustrated. This is supposed to be entertaining . It’s social media . What do fans expect ?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You're are neither. Show me the insult please, I truly hope you recover.
Please explain the intentions of the Tony Robbins reference .

You guys just can’t help yourself . Can’t handle the criticism so take jabs at me. But if I take a stab then OMG, here we go.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Please explain the intentions of the Tony Robbins reference .

Yiu guys just can’t help yourself . But if I take a stab then OMG, here we go.
You couldn't possibly offend me, unlike you whining that everything is an insult or an attack. Your unsolicited advice is comical.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Since the McCarthy hire i've been against him. But as long as we have the right coordinators and we do for now and this front office willing to make moves based on football production then he can stay. Lets face it if Mike missed the rest of this season we wouldn't notice. But if you insert any other HC it very well could change how the entire franchise operates and right now things are going well.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yeah. Thanks for missing that makable FG. He is not doing terrible. But is missing EP and FGs. But is hitting them when the pressure is on. That 49 yarder for OT was about to push right. I thought he missed it for a second. Waited to see the refs signal good.

Crap posted in wrong thread. Dang phone.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like MM..... met Many HCs including some if the greats, I like that he has the team ready to play and shows a set of balls......does he screw up from time to time, like we all do? Sure, I'll admit that, but his strengths outlay his weaknesses.....would you rather have Meyer?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

The lsat on is a good idea for a new thread.:D

LovinItAll

Reaction score
I'm not confident that Mccarthy is that guy yet. If I remember right, JG once went 5-1 with a rookie dak.

What will change my mind? A nfccg birth. I don't want to settle for playoffs or 8-8 anymore. I want to taste success once again.

Who here is with me?

I have no issue with anything you've said other than '....NFCC berth', and no issue with that really depending on why we don't get there if we don't.

The NFL is a different beast than what we enjoyed in the early 90's. We can get in the divisional round, play a great game, and for any number of reasons get beaten in a way that wouldn't sour me on our team or coach. For example, does anyone doubt that Dak scored on the sneak that wasn't reviewed? What if both teams play a tremendous game and that's how we get jobbed on the last drive? There was nothing wrong with that play call.(but I do expect to get in the EZ with multiple attempts from the 1. I think we did).

Any team we play in the playoffs is going to be capable of playing great. It would really depend on how we lost. I wouldn't get up in arms about losing in advance. While all losses count the same, they aren't created equally. With that said and if we can stay healthy, I EXPECT a deep playoff run. Any MM bumbles that prevent that will be unacceptable and will be cause for termination (imo).