Nothing shocks us anymore with this team

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What things happen with this team during the off season, during games, during the playoffs, during press conferences, etc surprise you? It's now second nature it seems when things happen. WHen's the last time you've been caught off guard with this team?? Please share your thoughts and experiences.

Ex. Knowing basically everything Jerry and Stephen will say during an interview, a lot of us can call it quickly, then knowing we have to break down whatever the hell Jerry came up with in his interview. We are so lucky to be fans of this great great franchise! :facepalm:

CWR

Reaction score
What things happen with this team during the off season, during games, during the playoffs, during press conferences, etc surprise you? It's now second nature it seems when things happen. WHen's the last time you've been caught off guard with this team?? Please share your thoughts and experiences.

Ex. Knowing basically everything Jerry and Stephen will say during an interview, a lot of us can call it quickly, then knowing we have to break down whatever the hell Jerry came up with in his interview. We are so lucky to be fans of this great great franchise! :facepalm:
I'm foolish enough to have actually been shocked at the GB game. I had my reservations about round 2, but I did NOT see us losing to GB, let alone getting boat raced. I'm still pissed.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm foolish enough to have actually been shocked at the GB game. I had my reservations about round 2, but I did NOT see us losing to GB, let alone getting boat raced. I'm still pissed.
Honestly, that loss didn't shock me. I had a bad feeling about playing Green Bay...especially considering our track record with them in recent times. However, I was very very disappointed in how we played that game. I thought we would at least look respectable!!

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Would it shock you if this team won the Super Bowl this year?
Won't happen, guaranteed. GORICO Eleventy-Billion Plat guaranteed.

Here's how you know any given Dallas Cowboys season will not end in a SB victory, appearance, or even conference title game appearance -

At the beginning of each season ask yourself if the first move made was to hire the best GM available. It the answer is no, then the Cowboys won't do anything that matters in the playoffs.

Retro88

Reaction score
I shouldn't be but the only thing I'm truly shocked about is our refusal to go all in and I'm not just talking about what was said this year but every year. It's not logical how you can have disappointing season after disappointing season and not one time just try to brute force this thing by going after Free agents/trades/coaches in an effort to stack the deck as much as possible.

We'd all love to be the Patriots with their prolonged championship success over the last 22 or so years but I'd still take even what the Eagles have done....the rams....giants....

You know, for a man who claims he'd write an enormous check for another one.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Wow, you’re finding bizarre ways to keep crapping on the Cowboys.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There you go...being defensive and combative. I just don't get why some constantly complain and are still here everyday....many of your ilk have left to greener pastures. That's all.
They’re miserable and miserable people feel better around other miserable people so they come here to get likes from all the haters here.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Trading the 24 pick to 29 and getting Guyton and Beebe in return.

Who saw that coming?
Uhh smart fans did, we're that far down why not trade back, totally wanted this to happen and hope it happened. I thought we could have made another one, but it's all good we got who we got

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I shouldn't be but the only thing I'm truly shocked about is our refusal to go all in and I'm not just talking about what was said this year but every year. It's not logical how you can have disappointing season after disappointing season and not one time just try to brute force this thing by going after Free agents/trades/coaches in an effort to stack the deck as much as possible.

We'd all love to be the Patriots with their prolonged championship success over the last 22 or so years but I'd still take even what the Eagles have done....the rams....giants....

You know, for a man who claims he'd write an enormous check for another one.
Or for a team that's all about money (richest franchise), spends so cheaply

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Uhh smart fans did, we're that far down why not trade back, totally wanted this to happen and hope it happened. I thought we could have made another one, but it's all good we got who we got
And you were right with them all crapping on the Cowboys for not taking a RB.