Nothing shocks us anymore with this team

rambo2

Reaction score

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Won't happen, guaranteed. GORICO Eleventy-Billion Plat guaranteed.

Here's how you know any given Dallas Cowboys season will not end in a SB victory, appearance, or even conference title game appearance -

At the beginning of each season ask yourself if the first move made was to hire the best GM available. It the answer is no, then the Cowboys won't do anything that matters in the playoffs.
I think this has been tested and proven to be a fact with the historical data obtained the past three decades. Right up there with the law of gravity and the theory of relativity. In layman’s terms, Jerry is a dumasss.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
I'm foolish enough to have actually been shocked at the GB game. I had my reservations about round 2, but I did NOT see us losing to GB, let alone getting boat raced. I'm still pissed.
The GB no show didn’t surprise me but I wanted to be wrong really bad. That was the loss that left me apathetic to this season. However I am somewhat surprised to see them clearing up salary cap space for the future. I’m willing to give up the 2024 season if it leads to a culture change with younger players.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Only thing that still kinda shocks me is the people who still defend this circus.
Why watch if you don't believe? Why even be here in a social site called Cowboys Zone if you don't believe?

Just here to troll and incite? :popcorn:

leeblair

Reaction score
What things happen with this team during the off season, during games, during the playoffs, during press conferences, etc surprise you? It's now second nature it seems when things happen. WHen's the last time you've been caught off guard with this team?? Please share your thoughts and experiences.

Ex. Knowing basically everything Jerry and Stephen will say during an interview, a lot of us can call it quickly, then knowing we have to break down whatever the hell Jerry came up with in his interview. We are so lucky to be fans of this great great franchise! :facepalm:
I think fans are no longer enamored with this franchise and Jerry does not yet realize how bad it is.
His insistence on coddling Jason Garrett for thirteen years was a direct kick in the teeth to the fans that know football and what this franchise once stood for.
He thought he could always hype the fans Into believing that this was still the team they grew up loving, but they aren't buying.
Jerry is about to learn a hard lesson.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I already posted that Jerry boy

Here I will post the article since you are not able to.

They booed all the kickers on one day because they went 1-6 at practice ........ which of course you left out to try and make your stupid point.

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/4757207/2023/08/07/cowboys-practice-kicker-brandon-aubrey/

But as usual you barely know whats going on.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yet you get benched for trolling and inciting all the time.

Real Cowboy fans care about the team ..... not kissing Jerry Jones feet.
I would state the truth why I get benched, but it would lead to more benchings. Consider yourself lucky.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What am I lucky for?

I mean if your scared to say something it has nothing to do with me, just like when you were scared to say what you alluded too about Tom Landry.
You and your hater group are lucky. I'll just leave it at that.