Nothing shocks us anymore with this team

rambo2

Reaction score
They did ....... then Bones found Aubrey ....... stop making up false narratives.

People were worried about kicker because of 2022 season ...... we had nobody during the off season and after the draft ...... Bones finds Aubrey and he was great out of the gate.

Stop acting like people had a problem with Aubrey.
There is a story that was written in the Athletic on August 7, 2023 that mentioned that the fans were booing Aubrey in camp and there was great concern about the Cowboys kicking situation.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They did ....... then Bones found Aubrey ....... stop making up false narratives.

People were worried about kicker because of 2022 season ...... we had nobody during the off season and after the draft ...... Bones finds Aubrey and he was great out of the gate.

Stop acting like people had a problem with Aubrey.
Dude, you complain about every player movement that happens with the Cowboys who are you kidding?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Jerry Jones is like a dog owner who says he loves his dog but finds away ....to beat the dog everyday... Just think guys. Could of had Dak for 20 or more million less. Could of had CeeDee for 20 million or less. Now Mika is gonna get 30 million more because of Jerry. He's like a double agent. All for himself. While screwing the team....These two clowns think a cap goes on your head. Versus a cap in football terms...Friggin idiots...

rambo2

Reaction score
Jerry Jones is like a dog owner who says he loves his dog but finds away ....to beat the dog everyday... Just think guys. Could of had Dak for 20 or more million less. Could of had CeeDee for 20 million or less. Now Mika is gonna get 30 million more because of Jerry. He's like a double agent. All for himself. While screwing the team....These two clowns think a cap goes on your head. Versus a cap in football terms...Friggin idiots...
Lol, everyday we get words of wisdom here from the peanut gallery.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I can honestly say, I'm shocked that I'm not shocked that I'm shocked. Now if anyone knows what the heck I just said, please let me know so I'm not shocked anymore.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
What things happen with this team during the off season, during games, during the playoffs, during press conferences, etc surprise you? It's now second nature it seems when things happen. WHen's the last time you've been caught off guard with this team?? Please share your thoughts and experiences.

Ex. Knowing basically everything Jerry and Stephen will say during an interview, a lot of us can call it quickly, then knowing we have to break down whatever the hell Jerry came up with in his interview. We are so lucky to be fans of this great great franchise! :facepalm:
I thought Jerry was going to retain Garrett for at least 20 years. When Jerry didn't renew his contract for 2020 I was a little surprised.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is a story that was written in the Athletic on August 7, 2023 that mentioned that the fans were booing Aubrey in camp and there was great concern about the Cowboys kicking situation.
Link?