Nothing shocks us anymore with this team

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I didn't mention you! I gave my opinion, you called me out. I don't know what you are talking about with this other account...what a sad excuse of a man...making false accusations. Now, go away and play with your Jerry voodoo doll.
Yes you did ....... and yes you do "Ranched"

You go away and play with your Jerry "doll" also and stop trying to hijack the thread.

shabazz

Reaction score
Here's another example of the "homers" constantly hijacking threads.
Apparently there is no maximum times someone needs to Virtue signal

Why do some of these guys feel it's necessary to constantly try to control other people opinions?

Freud probably had some thoughts about that type of psychopathy.

rambo2

Reaction score
Only thing that still kinda shocks me is the people who still defend this circus.
Or the people that complain about everything and never give them credit when they do something good like signing the kicker last year.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Or the people that complain about everything and never give them credit when they do something good like signing the kicker last year.
Everyone gives Aubrey and Bones, the one who found him, credit ................. stop trying to make stuff up to make your silly point.

rambo2

Reaction score
Everyone gives Aubrey credit, Bones found him ................. stop trying to make stuff up to make your silly point.
Lol, they complained about it last year, before they found out he was good. This place is hilarious.

shabazz

Reaction score
Everyone gives Aubrey and Bones, the one who found him, credit ................. stop trying to make stuff up to make your silly point.
It was a master stroke by Fassel at the time....I don't believe there was alot of tape on him so alot of it was just straight up raw evaluation

plasticman

Reaction score
You've heard of Murphy's Law?

"Anything that can go wrong WILL go wrong"

The events that transpire in Cowboyland make Murphy seem optimistic. It should be shocking.

1. Ignoring the RB position over the last three drafts save for one undersized 6th round pick. This is despite the fact that the Cowboys lost their primary RB, whose productivity fell like an anvil being dropped from a 100-story building. They responded with nothing after losing their RB2 who barely got a thousand yards in a 17 game season.

2. A defensive gameplan against the Packers in which everyone knew the Cowboys had trouble against the run as a result of an undersized defense with two LB's, one of them a former safety. Quinn did nothing to compensate for an obvious playoff game response. The Packers threw the ball 21 times and ran all day long.

3. Allowing Lamb's contract issues to continue into training camp while almost every other WR1 in the league were getting their extensions in front of Lamb, constantly increasing his market value.

4. Procrastinating on the decisions regarding Dak's contract and/or future with the team during a four-year period in which they did absolutely nothing to develop a reliable alternative. They drafted one QB in the 7th round, a so-called project that started one game his rookie season.

5. Repeated the same devastating practice of overpaying the wrong players and creating so much dead cap that it seriously effects their ability to create depth and minimize the effect of injuries to their starters.

We are not shocked at these events because we have become acclimated to the incompetence of amateur management when it comes to actual football operations.

Just as it is in every other aspect of life, we create a lot of our own luck in the way we prepare for possible unfortunate events. Potential obstacles should always be taken into consideration when planning.

Considering their recent history, we would think the Cowboys understand this. In fact, the most shocking element of this franchise is repeating the same mistakes over and over while expecting different results. That is not bad luck. That is insanity.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol, how can you say that? Don't you follow the team. The major talk in training camp was that the Cowboys had a kicking problem.
They did ....... then Bones found Aubrey ....... stop making up false narratives.

People were worried about kicker because of 2022 season ...... we had nobody during the off season and after the draft ...... Bones finds Aubrey and he was great out of the gate.

Stop acting like people had a problem with Aubrey.

rambo2

Reaction score
They did ....... then Bones found Aubrey ....... stop making up false narratives.

People were worried about kicker because of 2022 season ...... we had nobody during the off season and after the draft ...... Bones finds Aubrey and he was great out of the gate.

Stop acting like people had a problem with Aubrey.
Nope this is when they already had Aubrey.