Nothing to be positive about

Jipper

Reaction score
One positive thing- Jerry won't live forever and each offseason beings us one year closer to a real gm

Sandyf

Reaction score
my only positive is they can draft pretty good and maybe they get another parsons lvl guy

odd say they will not but there is still a chance lol
True but we need to find about 5 more Parsons in this draft just to win one playoff game.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There’s one thing I’m positive about the Cowboys are a long way from ever winning another championship.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
There’s really no reason to attach much emotions to the Cowboys any longer. And difficult to really take us serious anymore. Apathetic is a good place for me.

While I still root the team on for 60 minutes 17 weeks a year on Sunday I also have some satisfaction watching our dysfunctional organization fall on its face when it comes to football operations.

Good point............I have done the same, pretty much has lost any emotional attachment to this team, when they lose games in new and unique ways like the ref dam near tackling Dak to end the playoff game, I just laughed and though to myself "what a fitting end to the season".

Mannix

Reaction score
To the OP, you are definitely not alone in your thoughts. But let's face it. You are a typical fan, lured by the hype of sports pundits who pretend to know the first thing about any of the FAs. Us fans have the luxury of looking at players the same way kids look at toys. Somebody else pays for it, someone else have to figure out whether X, Y or Z free agent is a good fit for their team. We get to just look at names and lists and pretend that we know anything about what it takes to run a team. Sure blames the Joneses for being among the worst for making football decisions. But there isn't a single CZ member that would be capable of running the Dallas Cowboys organization. NOT ONE MEMBER!
Um....I haven't been lured by anyone concerning the current shape of things. My OWN opinions have been forming the minute I learned of the Jimmy and Booger divorce.
I knew at that moment with 100% certainty, that things would never be the same again.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And I mean nothing....the last 2 weeks have totally gutted me. Its why I no longer have the first 6 games of our schedule (Home & Away) memorized before the season starts...its why I haven't worn any Cowboy cap or clothing in years....its why despite living 40 miles from AT&T Stadium, I wouldn't attend a game if Boogers Strip Club Bus picked me up at my front door. It's also why despite not being a huge baseball fan, my Dodgers have jumped the Cowboys in garnering my utmost devotion....sure they have more money than anyone....I get that.....but they are ALL ABOUT WINNING. I cannot think of ONE positive thing right now to get excited about....in two weeks, we've been caught by several teams and lapped by others. Next year is gonna be a disaster of major proportions....get ready. If you think that I'm way off base, I'd love to hear why. I never in a million years thought my Cowboys would take second place to any of my other sports teams...but it has happened. Am I alone?
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

davey999

Reaction score
There’s really no reason to attach much emotions to the Cowboys any longer. And difficult to really take us serious anymore. Apathetic is a good place for me.

While I still root the team on for 60 minutes 17 weeks a year on Sunday I also have some satisfaction watching our dysfunctional organization fall on its face when it comes to football operations.
Pretty much this.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
And I mean nothing....the last 2 weeks have totally gutted me. Its why I no longer have the first 6 games of our schedule (Home & Away) memorized before the season starts...its why I haven't worn any Cowboy cap or clothing in years....its why despite living 40 miles from AT&T Stadium, I wouldn't attend a game if Boogers Strip Club Bus picked me up at my front door. It's also why despite not being a huge baseball fan, my Dodgers have jumped the Cowboys in garnering my utmost devotion....sure they have more money than anyone....I get that.....but they are ALL ABOUT WINNING. I cannot think of ONE positive thing right now to get excited about....in two weeks, we've been caught by several teams and lapped by others. Next year is gonna be a disaster of major proportions....get ready. If you think that I'm way off base, I'd love to hear why. I never in a million years thought my Cowboys would take second place to any of my other sports teams...but it has happened. Am I alone?
You are a perfect example of why I absolutely abhor certain Cowboys fans. On the other hand, it pleases me to hear the last two weeks gutted you. You should be gutted, you worthless piece of crap! Just saying. ;)

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
I'm gonna reserve judgement until I see the final product in September.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are a perfect example of why I absolutely abhor certain Cowboys fans. On the other hand, it pleases me to hear the last two weeks gutted you. You should be gutted, you worthless piece of crap! Just saying. ;)
200.gif

rambo2

Reaction score
They have signed 14 players. Has any other team done that?

zekecowboy

Reaction score

You are not alone. I have taken a lot more interest in other sports, basketball and baseball. I am emotionally detached to the decision making and just watch for the entertainment value.