Nothing until at least Thursday

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And I said before to someone else, if my posts annoy you so much and they’re “hyperboles” to you, ignore me. If I’m such an “Eagles” troll, ignore me. I fail to understand the thought process of people that disdain me on this forum. It’s quite a simple fix, really.
You are too entertaining to put on ignore tbh.

Ive only put one poster on ignore here, and thats because they were completely useless.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I love how people talk like they know whats going on. It makes you look a bit foolish.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I believe most of us think you are either an Eagles fan, Commanders fan, or Giants fan trolling as a Cowboys fan. About the only way to explain your weird post history

Weird posts? The man is a frustrated Cowboys fan. Really, really frustrated. His posts are spot on usually.

What is weird are the fan boys that think this franchise is just great.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Garrett is staying. No other explanation. If they were letting him go they would have already since Jerrah believes here would be 10 teams lusting after him.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
There will be a 4th meeting Friday, followed by a 5th meeting Monday. I kid, I think.

not sure what it all means. I don’t believe for 1 second Red will be coaching here next year, I would think he’d want to know one way or another because he certainly seemed like he wasn’t done coaching.

as far as them missing out on potential candidates, who in the hell have they missed out on? Rivera, that’s it. I’m quite confident the Jones twins will mess this up one way or another, and frankly I don’t think it matters who they hire. No coach is winning big here anyway, at least not the way it’s presently structured.

jhj7098

Reaction score
i’m having a hard time staying positive. but best case scenario they’re moving Jg to front office (that’s why the delay) and our new HC is in line ready to arrive after he’s done in playoffs?
Best case scenario is complete severance of Jason Garrett.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Kinda where I'm at as well

I would never give up football. I like it too much. College, too. I even watch high school playoffs. I am just being more and more apathetic to my teams (Cowboys, Longhorns) over time. I do not get that excited when they win or down when they lose. Slowly, they are just becoming another game to watch. I honestly get more enjoyment from watching other teams this season. I see coaches who know how to gameplan and adjust on the fly. Implement competent strategies. It's fun to watch. Our games are no fun to watch at this point.

Creeper

Reaction score
Gives me more time to prepare for the biggest disappointment of 2020.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
This board is filled with various posters from one extreme to the other. Makes the board more interesting. It's the personal attacks that are puzzling.

GMO415

Reaction score
I guess Garrett's not in a rush because he's going upstairs.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
And most of you are incorrect. Just because I don’t agree with you guys and have a different thought process, I’m an “Eagles” fan. Quite weird. Not trying to take a shot or anything, but if someone disagrees with you in real life, do you call them Eagles fans as well or no?

Also, rules #7 and #8 of this forum:
#8 - You will not personally attack or insult other members. (Calling me a troll and eagles fan)
#9 - You will not troll or antagonize other members.
Same as above.

Good day.
Now you know people don’t do that calling folks eagles fans and trolls for disagreements offline. People are tough online in a way you rarely if ever see. I’ve personally never saw it offline people talking as tough as they do online. Offline when people see people face to face they see they can’t pull them same stunts so easily. You also don’t know who’s crazy or packing so people keep it cool. Online everybody a 1000 degree black belt assassin lol

willia451

Reaction score
What a joke. Kansas City Chiefs looking like a mighty good franchise to move on to. I can’t wait til this franchise loses money so Jerry is forced to play his hand and start making damn changes. We are literally at rock bottom at this point.

KC? You'll be sorry. They go through stretches for 5 or 10 years where they are not good.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I didn't know you had me on ignore!
MelodicOblongAndeancondor-size_restricted.gif

ICP

Reaction score
I would never give up football. I like it too much. College, too. I even watch high school playoffs. I am just being more and more apathetic to my teams (Cowboys, Longhorns) over time. I do not get that excited when they win or down when they lose. Slowly, they are just becoming another game to watch. I honestly get more enjoyment from watching other teams this season. I see coaches who know how to gameplan and adjust on the fly. Implement competent strategies. It's fun to watch. Our games are no fun to watch at this point.
Yeah I love College ball as well. Sad that I agree with you on the Cowboy games being no fun. For me the disfunction has just gone on for too long. Perfect example is the last couple days. Garrett has had 10 years of wasting talent, terrible game plans, and teams either choking or just not showing up in big games/situations and now there's a third meeting which shows to me the clown will be kept around for something. Jerry makes this team to much about loyalty/family. I've been a fan of this team since I was 5 years old and have watched Jerry and Co. piss away the last 25 years.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
What a joke. Kansas City Chiefs looking like a mighty good franchise to move on to. I can’t wait til this franchise loses money so Jerry is forced to play his hand and start making damn changes. We are literally at rock bottom at this point.
Leave, then.

And we are not literally at rock bottom. Stop perpetuating falsehoods.