Nothing until at least Thursday

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
#8 - You will not personally attack or insult other members.
#9 - You will not troll or antagonize other members.

Rules of the forum. Make sure to follow them. Name calling (troll) is a personal attack last time I checked....
Whatever. There’s a reason I don’t post as much as I used to and it’s because of posters like you.

Brax

Reaction score
I agree. I tried my best to be patient, but two frickin' days is more than enough time to do what's right and end this thing. The only thing they're accomplishing now is showing how dysfunctional they truly are. No other team operates like this. You know why? Because it's a ridiculous recipe for failure. Proven over 25 years time now.

If the Joneses goal is to be a league-wide laughingstock, they've earned it.
Jerry is the new Al Davis, worse in fact, now Jerry and crew head out on vacation don't be surprised if JG is signed for a 1 year deal or maybe he is trying to keep Jason from signing with those 6 or 7 teams he told everyone would want Jason (ha ha ha ha one of Jerry's better ones), this is really bizarre and the talking heads on all the channels can't believe it, many are now beginning to believe its possible JJ will be resigning Jason. Old Jerry just can't swallow this gigantic failure on his part after all the years of ballyhooing that thing he calls a head coach.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What a joke. Kansas City Chiefs looking like a mighty good franchise to move on to. I can’t wait til this franchise loses money so Jerry is forced to play his hand and start making damn changes. We are literally at rock bottom at this point.
Great stuff Chill! Keep it going!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
While its fir different reasons this is reminding me of the early 2000s when it was hard to pay attention to the Cowboys because it felt helpless with such bad teams and bad drafts.
Spare us then as the choice is all yours :flagwave:

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
lol some of you are ridiculous. This is actually looking like Jerry is targeting a coach still in the playoffs.

Urban Meyer, great coach but his health is a huge red flag.
Lincoln Riley, watching his defense get humiliated did him no favors

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
#8 - You will not personally attack or insult other members.
#9 - You will not troll or antagonize other members.

Rules of the forum. Make sure to follow them. Name calling (troll) is a personal attack last time I checked....
Troll

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That sounds like a tolerance problem more than a me problem if I’m being honest. You get that fed up over people like me...? Glad I make an impact :yourock:.
Your posts are hilarious are you kidding me? I love them. Keep em coming bro!

OldJarhead

Reaction score
No coach worth a damn is going to come to the Cowboys unless it's just a money grab. They have no real control over their staff, what players are played/drafted/resigned/etc.....
Additionally, there isn't a coach out there who is going to take the job while JG still HAS the job. We will not know who the new coach (if there is a new coach) until after the 14th.
I just hope it's someone with some NFL experience and not one of these hot shot young studs out of the college ranks. We don't need another coach learning the ropes while trying to win at this level.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Poor baby got her feelings hurt.

You are the ultimate computer commando aren’t you. You taking personal shots over the internet is sad. I am sure there are a few posters here that would cave your face in if you pulled that stuff face to face. Why can’t you just debate People respectfully?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You are the ultimate computer commando aren’t you. You taking personal shots over the internet is sad. I am sure there are a few posters here that would cave your face in if you pulled that stuff face to face. Why can’t you just debate People respectfully?
I will when they do the same with me poor thing.