Nothing until at least Thursday

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Leave, then.

And we are not literally at rock bottom. Stop perpetuating falsehoods.

Oh really? One of what, 4 or 5 other teams that haven’t even reached the NFC championship since 1995 along with having a senile owner/GM that clearly puts his desires of this franchise over winning as well as denies change that is trying to keep Jason in his life as much as he can isn’t rock bottom? Okay. Question, what is your definition of rock bottom? The Browns? Because we’re essentially in the same situation as them except they’re actually trying to change. Only difference is we’ve had “winning” seasons (that resulted in nothing I might add).

By the way, I don’t believe I asked you if I’m staying or leaving. I will continue to stay just so I can continue making folks like you happy :yourock:

cowboyec

Reaction score
holy crap.
Im getting my wish.
it's The Landry Statue.
it's taking this long because they are trying to figure out how he will sign the contract!!!!
THATS why.

Fredbeard

Reaction score
What a joke. Kansas City Chiefs looking like a mighty good franchise to move on to. I can’t wait til this franchise loses money so Jerry is forced to play his hand and start making damn changes. We are literally at rock bottom at this point.
I will always be a cowboys fan but I'll probably
Wont follow them as closely. I'm thinking of investing more of my interest in the NHL but I guess jerry is getting his tentacles in the NHL too.
I wish jerry would use his billions to create his own channel devoted to himself similar to what oprah did. Spare us cowboy fans

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Oh really? One of what, 4 or 5 other teams that haven’t even reached the a championship since 1995 along with having a senile owner/GM that clearly puts his desires of this franchise over winning as well as denies change that is trying to keep Jason in his life as much as he can isn’t rock bottom? Okay.

By the way, I don’t believe I asked you if I’m staying or leaving. I will continue to stay just so I can continue making folks like you happy :yourock:
Yes, because trolls don’t actually leave unless they are forced too.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Yes, because trolls don’t actually leave unless they are forced too.
#8 - You will not personally attack or insult other members.
#9 - You will not troll or antagonize other members.

Rules of the forum. Make sure to follow them. Name calling (troll) is a personal attack last time I checked....

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Ignored. Once again, why would I listen to an internet bully? Lol. I’ll say it once and I’ll say it again. If you don’t like what I post PUT ME ON IGNORE. It’s that simple. Just for what you said, I might stay and “troll” (according to you) around more. So yeah, you will be “seeing me” for a while longer :flagwave:
Aww... you cool homie.
Don't take this stuff personal.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just disgusted with this team.

I agree. I tried my best to be patient, but two frickin' days is more than enough time to do what's right and end this thing. The only thing they're accomplishing now is showing how dysfunctional they truly are. No other team opearates like this. You know why? Because it's a ridiculous recipe for failure. Proven over 25 years time now.

If the Joneses goal is to be a league-wide laughingstock, they've earned it.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Ignored. Once again, why would I listen to an internet bully? Lol. I’ll say it once and I’ll say it again. If you don’t like what I post PUT ME ON IGNORE. It’s that simple. Just for what you said, I might stay and “troll” (according to you) around more. So yeah, you will be “seeing me” for a while longer :flagwave:
I don’t blame you for wanting to move on if they bring Garrett back. The Cowboys are forcing our hand; they’ve left me completely emotionless when it comes to gameday because of the clown we’ve had at HC for the past decade. If Garrett returns, I’m out. I’ll just NFL sports bet and make money off of them like I’ve been doing this entire season.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
I agree. I tried my best to be patient, but two frickin' days is more than enough time to do what's right and end this thing. The only thing they're accomplishing now is showing how dysfunctional they truly are. No other team opearates like this. You know why? Because it's a ridiculous recipe for failure. Proven over 25 years time now.

If the Joneses goal is to be a league-wide laughingstock, they've earned it.
This situation is a freakin' joke dude.
Garrett should have been canned as the coach on Monday.
They will probably drag it out, finally make a move in two weeks when most, if not all, of the good HC candidates have new jobs.
I'd love to be wrong, of course, and for them to hire a legit coach that gets to run his own locker room.
But poor fragile billionaire doesn't want his wittle ego to get bruised... lest another get some of that credit.
What a weak-minded individual.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Haha the clowns are the people that think because they threaten to leave the Cowboys would lose money what a joke of a thought. Just move on!! There’s toooooooo many fans over here anyway. The organization will never lose money, there are plenty of people that will step into the spot someone vacates.
I really hope they give Garrett the opportunity to come back and still be the HC

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This situation is a freakin' joke dude.
Garrett should have been canned as the coach on Monday.
They will probably drag it out, finally make a move in two weeks when most, if not all, of the good HC candidates have new jobs.
I'd love to be wrong, of course, and for them to hire a legit coach that gets to run his own locker room.
But poor fragile billionaire doesn't want his wittle ego to get bruised... lest another get some of that credit.
What a weak-minded individual.

I see arrogance. Pure arrogance. A billionaire egomaniac who will do all things his way, no matter the fact that they've failed for 25 years now. But as long as the money rolls in and people keep paying attention, why would he make any real changes? He operates as though he can't lose, and in a real world sense, he can't. His team doesn't have to win championships to win in the ledger.

This team is so dysfunctional that they can't even fire people the right way.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haha the clowns are the people that think because they threaten to leave the Cowboys would lose money what a joke of a thought. Just move on!! There’s toooooooo many fans over here anyway. The organization will never lose money, there are plenty of people that will step into the spot someone vacates.
I really hope they give Garrett the opportunity to come back and still be the HC

And you have the complete lack of self awareness to think anyone else is the "clown".

You're hysterical!
:lmao:

csirl

Reaction score
It's Jerry's sense of humor.

Garrett: "when am I officially gone?"

Jerry: " have patience...its a process"

:lmao2: