Signed by Cowboys NT Johnathan Hankins Re-signs

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The urgency should still be there and Hankins being signed should not change that at all. It's still a big need. Hankins is on a rapid decline.
Problem is the price here is right for them. Even if he winds up near the league bottom, he'll be back in 2024 if it only costs them 1.5 million again

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am pretty sure that he didn't say they were set at the position. I heard him say that they wanted to sign Hankins and Watkins. They pretty much aren't set at any position. It wouldn't surprise me if they draft Benton at pick 58.
Draft had been talked about as a on option. I dont think they see Bohanna as having much of a future. If they did, they would have traded for and then resigned Hankins.

Benton fits so well

fivetwos

Reaction score
I did it once.
Terrible the first minute.
So nice the next 180 minutes. Maybe the next 8 hours since I fell asleep afterwards and had nice dreams.
I remember laughing like crazy to episodes of those guys looking for treasure on Oak Island.
Recently I chopped up a gummy and snorted it. I felt nothing, although that could be related to the suspicion that it’s still lodged somewhere in my sinus. Be a ***** if that kicks in at the wrong time.

coult44

Reaction score
Now that that's out of the way, How about we

RD1 Oline, Big Road grader oline. hopefully a day one starter
RD 2 Big nasty run stuffing Black Hole type of DT
RD 3 RB we gotta replace Zeke Some time
RD 4 Hard hitting LB, Not a finesse type, Fast and Nasty
RD 5 QB Nuff Said
RD 6 OLine Can you have too many ????
RD 7 CB same as 6

My Christmas Wish List for 2023. Santa Bring em early
Zeke isn’t hard to replace. We have one of the best RB’s in the NFL. And where would Malik Davis be if he were in the draft this year. I’m thinking he’d be in the top 2-3 backs coming out.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Zeke isn’t hard to replace. We have one of the best RB’s in the NFL. And where would Malik Davis be if he were in the draft this year. I’m thinking he’d be in the top 2-3 backs coming out.
I’m sorry, but Wow. Now that is some serious homerism. :lmao:

plasticman

Reaction score
A little bit of depth on a rotational position. Even five snaps a game would be welcome.

Kwyn

Reaction score
SJ said they're good at DT. Wether thats a good thing or not who knows. But take him at his word so you're not suprised when they don't draft a dt until rd 5,6,7 if at all.
I must have missed this. Have a link?

Kwyn

Reaction score
Hmm. I hate to say it, but I would be amazed if Pollard comes close to repeating his yards per touch if he’s RB1 and Malik is a third string.

RB is a need and we should draft one in the 3rd or 4th.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Recently I chopped up a gummy and snorted it. I felt nothing, although that could be related to the suspicion that it’s still lodged somewhere in my sinus. Be a ***** if that kicks in at the wrong time.
Lol. Oh noes!!!!

rambo2

Reaction score
I suspect they will draft Robinson, or Gibbs, or Miller, or Anacanda, or Spears.

Proof

Reaction score
good stuff. if you can find something about this to be upset it’s well … i guess i’m on CZ

SlammedZero

Reaction score
That must've been one hell of a line. lol

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Nothing to worry about bro, gummies are 99.9% sugar so you literally just snorted sugar up your nose.

The sugar crystals will dissolve in the moist tissues of your sinuses and be absorbed into your bloodstream, totally harmless unless you are diabetic.

I worked as an EMT for a while, you would be surprised what some people will snort attempting to get high, even Tide powder detergent!!! (nobody try this, it is quite dangerous)

coult44

Reaction score
I’m sorry, but Wow. Now that is some serious homerism. :lmao:
Not even a little bit. The RB position is a VERY SMALL piece of football in 2023. Why commit any big time capital to the position at all when you still have Pollard. Draft someone next year, who cares.