Number 1 Defense in NFL!

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amigos, I have been waiting for years for this. Hopefully, they'll continue to play well throughout the playoffs. Go Cowboys

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If we play them, someone needs to stamp their authority on that toe early on :D
Well now, you just brought me back to my childhood.

We were on a trip somewhere in the family wagon, when we got a flat tire. Sitting on the shoulder of the highway, when a Pennsylvania State Trooper pulled up to see if we needed help.

8 year old me asked him, "Did you get the letter I sent you?"
"What letter?", he asked.
My reply - "Oh, I guess I forgot to STAMP IT!"...For those of you who don't know the joke, I proceeded to stamp on the state trooper's foot.

He made me stand near the guard rail for the duration of the tire change.

reddyuta

Reaction score
this is the year when it is all coming together,strike iron while its hot because i am not sure we can keep both the oline and dline intact for next season.

Reactions: BAT

starfan1

Reaction score
I don’t watch this team on defense and feel like they are a number 1 defense in fact I get nervous against the run

but this team continues to take ball away and get off field on 3rd down and that’s light years better than last year

hopefully they continue this trend throughout the playoffs

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t watch this team on defense and feel like they are a number 1 defense in fact I get nervous against the run

but this team continues to take ball away and get off field on 3rd down and that’s light years better than last year

hopefully they continue this trend throughout the playoffs
I no longer watch this team and see a #19 run defense either. They're definitely making progress

BEARCATSKLZ

Reaction score
I’m glad the stats finally back up what I told one of you earlier in the season.

Now the box score finally matches with what was on your TV the whole time.

Also, don’t get too comfortable. No defense in this era of football is that good and can be lit up at by moment.

I know some of you can’t wait to call the defense overrated at the first sign of adversity but that is just what today’s game is.

Offense wins championships and a good defense is just a accessory to that offense. Whatever it gives you is great but don’t expect to win a lot of games because of your defense.
This is the absolute dumbest post ever... you think offense teams win in January and February... ok... enjoy your alternate reality.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This is the absolute dumbest post ever... you think offense teams win in January and February... ok... enjoy your alternate reality.

You’ll be the guy watching elite QBs consistently win titles seeing a good defensive performance in 1 game and start saying defense wins championships.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
5th in points is my main thing (yards tells a little bit of the story) But points is the bottom line. I fear any team that takes running the ball seriously. It's our only kryptonite I feel.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Absolutely. They had a lot going against them to start the season. They were not only learning a new defense, but they were dealing with injuries to most of their projected defensive line (Lawrence, Gallimore, Gregory and a quality backup in Armstrong), and cutting starters (Jaylon). There were a lot of changes happening and they were just trying to hold on for several weeks with their pass rush missing. They have been on a different level since their defensive line came back, and now we've got promising young guys like Joseph entering the mix as well. This defense is playing as well as anybody right now. Scary good.

Super Bowl level if you ask me........two words I keep hearing/reading from others about this D, lots of energy and fast