O man skins and their imagination

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
yazzmode621 said:
I'm not trying to stir up crap. I just dont see how it seems so far fetched to think that the Commanders could be in the SB since last year they were a playoff team and have made their biggest weakness a strength.

Its not far fetched.

FWIW.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Vintage said:
...and that overhyped team beat Carolina....and then barely lost to the Super Bowl Champions....in the Super Bowl.

It doesn't matter what division they came out of.

They beat the Commanders (who beat us twice). Beat the Panthers. Lost to the Super Bowl Champs.

We also beat carolina by the end of the season, carolina was basically a one man team, if Chicago had not been so over confident, and played their game, then they would have beat carolina, and i still dont think the steelers are the greates thing walking, but hey we will see how good they really are this year eh?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
1fisher said:
careful Hos.... there's a WHOLE thread at ES talking about how OUR mods are quick to pull the trigger and ban Skins fans from a cowboy message board...:eek:
Any time the Mods at ES want evidence of why these guys get banned I will be more than happy to give it to them.

They do not get banned for being Commanders fans. They get banned for being trolls and thinking the Guidelines here do not apply to them.

Translation, none of them who have been banned or suspended got that way without being trolls.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
yes

www.redskinssuck.com

:D:D:D

(btw dont know if thats a real link)

I know you are just joking...

However, I cannot count the number of people here who believe we are Super Bowl bound. And maybe we are. Maybe we aren't. But the Commanders made to the playoffs and won a game. We sat at home.

Saying they could make it to the Super Bowl next year is less far fetched than predicting us to make it...

In the end, none of this really matters anyway...its just speculation. It has no bearing on how the games are played.

And the guy you quoted.....said "PERHAPS" representing the NFC. Its not semantics hostile. Its a big word that changed the entire meaning of the message.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
The word "perhaps" meaning Dragon was wrong? Dude, I don't get lost in semantics and childish hurt over a perceived sleight. As he said, he also included a blurb about Carolina.

You guys are so overly sensitive to anything said that is possibly anti-Commanders that it amazes and amuses me. It's a Dallas Cowboys forum. Why the hell you children can't figure that out is a little mind boggling. There will be no Pro-Commanders agenda here. Get used to it or move on.

hos, i dont think i'm being sensitive or dealing in semantics at all. i think dallas could perhaps represent the NFC- and i dont just mean it in the anything is possible way. i was just trying to figure out the purpose of the thread. i guess dragon sees the skins as pretenders based on his last post. thats fine. i just thought i had missed something in the initial post. no ruffled feathers here.

1fisher

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
We also beat carolina by the end of the season, carolina was basically a one man team, if Chicago had not been so over confident, and played their game, then they would have beat carolina, and i still dont think the steelers are the greates thing walking, but hey we will see how good they really are this year eh?

DK, you're on a roll today!!!!!:lmao2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Any time the Mods at ES want evidence of why these guys get banned I will be more than happy to give it to them.

They do not get banned for being Commanders fans. They get banned for being trolls and thinking the Guidelines here do not apply to them.

Translation, none of them who have been banned or suspended got that way without being trolls.
We give them enough rope to hang themselves before they get bounced. :D

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
Vintage said:

However, I cannot count the number of people here who believe we are Super Bowl bound. And maybe we are. Maybe we aren't. But the Commanders made to the playoffs and won a game. We sat at home.

Saying they could make it to the Super Bowl next year is less far fetched than predicting us to make it...

In the end, none of this really matters anyway...its just speculation. It has no bearing on how the games are played.

And the guy you quoted.....said "PERHAPS" representing the NFC. Its not semantics hostile. Its a big word that changed the entire meaning of the message.

maybe i'm not crazy, after all. s'all i was sayin'. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
yazzmode621 said:
I'm not trying to stir up crap. I just dont see how it seems so far fetched to think that the Commanders could be in the SB since last year they were a playoff team and have made their biggest weakness a strength.
I love how Cowboys fans are supposed to be magnanymous and glowing about the Commanders in their own house. You guys expectations of us is flattering but it's also just a wee bit naive.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Vintage said:

i never said anything, that was everyone else taking hat with sour apples, and i was just defending my thread, because again, yes it was a jab at the Commanders (cause i hate the redsksins ) but the point of this thread was a more about carolina

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:

...which doesn't matter. Seattle advanced. Made it to the Super Bowl. And they beat two quality opponents to do so.

If you don't think they are good; that's one thing.

To call them overhyped, when they made it to the Super Bowl, is ludacris though.

And it doesn't matter if the Steelers are the greatest thing or not - last year, they were....they took home the trophy. Thats all the record books care about.

yazzmode621

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
maybe becauyse for like the 3rd time in this thread this is a cowboys forum why in the name of hell would we even think about giving Commanders any repec,t or have any thought that they would do better than us and make it anywhere near the Superbowl, again its amzing how you guys just ignore the freaking obvious

I'm not saying that you guys should believe that we will make the SB. I'm just asking how is it far fetched to think that the Skins can make the SB? We're not the Saints exactly. I guess some people just cant take off those Silver & Blue glasses long enough to give an unbiased response.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
1fisher said:
DK, you're on a roll today!!!!!:lmao2:

I dont know what is about today i woke up looking for a fight :D :D:D

i havent posted this much in thread since my active days :D

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
maybe becauyse for like the 3rd time in this thread this is a cowboys forum why in the name of hell would we even think about giving Commanders any repec,t or have any thought that they would do better than us and make it anywhere near the Superbowl, again its amzing how you guys just ignore the freaking obvious

So basically... you are just ignorant.

Whether a Cowboys board or not to think that it is so far fetched or "funny" is just ignorant.

If you were more interested in the Carolina blurb you should have addressed that issue first and foremost. Or does you mind not function that way ? A little ADHD or something ?

Weak playoff performances or not the Commanders were ...In the playoffs. And even managed to win a game and be competitive in the second one.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
riggo said:
hos, i dont think i'm being sensitive or dealing in semantics at all. i think dallas could perhaps represent the NFC- and i dont just mean it in the anything is possible way. i was just trying to figure out the purpose of the thread. i guess dragon sees the skins as pretenders based on his last post. thats fine. i just thought i had missed something in the initial post. no ruffled feathers here.
Nonsense.

You saw the thread title, skimmed the content, and offered a rebuttal. When I pointed out what the thread title meant you went off on a tangent.

Had the title not had the word Skins in it, there would be no issue with you guys.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
i never said anything, that was everyone else taking hat with sour apples, and i was just defending my thread, because again, yes it was a jab at the Commanders (cause i hate the redsksins ) but the point of this thread was a more about carolina

Well, with a title like "O man skin fans and their imagination" ....you are absolutely right....shame on them to think this thread might be about their team...

-------

FWIW= For what it's worth

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
yazzmode621 said:
I'm not saying that you guys should believe that we will make the SB. I'm just asking how is it far fetched to think that the Skins can make the SB? We're not the Saints exactly. I guess some people just cant take off those Silver & Blue glasses long enough to give an unbiased response.

on a cowboys board its far fetched for the Commanders to go to the SB

on a Commanders board its a fact that the skisn are going to the SB

on any AFC board, its not a far fetched idea the skins are going to the SB

understand yet?

yazzmode621

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I love how Cowboys fans are supposed to be magnanymous and glowing about the Commanders in their own house. You guys expectations of us is flattering but it's also just a wee bit naive.

Once again, you're over exaggerating. I just dont see how it is so far fetched for a skins fan to think that their team can possibly make it to the SB that it deserves its own thread on ANY forum.