O man skins and their imagination

Derinyar

Reaction score
What would happen over at ES if someone predicted that the Cowboys were going to be the NFC superbowl rep?

I'd bet they get flamed much harder than anything that happens over here when a Skins fan does the same thing. Logically, yes the Skins, even though they got damned lucky last year, are a legit SB contender. Unfortunately for them I think all 4 teams are, and I don't think they are the best team in the division. Honestly, no one can say which the best team in this division is for sure yet. Personally, I really like the Cowboy's chances to be the best team. The OL should be more solid this year. The WR corps is the best in this division by far. I think the Defense is going to take a big step forward. The iggles have no WR and not a strong running game. The Giants secondary is horrible. Washington I think got very lucky with injuries last year, and had Brunell play at a pretty high level for the whole year, something that I don't think is likely to happen again.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Two lousey "lucky" touchdowns! A couple of missed kicks to win another game or two! :bang2:

Why, oh, just why! What caused that fate! :bang2:

If those small things would not have happened? We would not have to be putting up with all these RedStinks! They would still be hiding their heads in the sand! No playoffs for them...and the Cowboys would have been there instead! Fate....

WHY? Just why?

Anyway, that was last season, and a new season is coming!

So, you RedStink fans...take last year to bed with you tonight! Because that's all you have had for the past 7 or 8 years....make love to it!

:dissskin: Good dog, Gibbs....

1fisher

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Any time the Mods at ES want evidence of why these guys get banned I will be more than happy to give it to them.

They do not get banned for being Commanders fans. They get banned for being trolls and thinking the Guidelines here do not apply to them.

Translation, none of them who have been banned or suspended got that way without being trolls.

completely understand........ I got banned there (ES) three times for disagreeing with them.... no name calling, no insults, nothing!!!!

yazzmode621

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
ok lets try this one

on a cowboys board, you find cowboys fans (duh right)

cowboys fans hate the Commanders (duh right)

cowboys fans will refuse to annoit anyone from the NFC east other than themselves SB winners or even competors ( are you starting to grasp yet)

cowboy fans will dismiss and riddcule any fan from the oppisite team, for any belif that they are SB contenders,, whether they are or they arent (if you need furter explanation please refer to the cowboys vs redsksin handbook loacted conviently on amzon.com )

thank you for time.

:D:D

Ok thanks for clearing that up for me. Just to let you know, you have just proved yourself to be a homer :).

yazzmode621

Reaction score
Hostile said:
If you'd take off the burgandy and gold sunglasses for one minute you'd discover you answered your own question.

No, I don't think some of you do realize this is a Cowboys forum. You act stunned when Cowboys fans don't see the Commanders as the be all, end all of every discussion. Yet see nothing wrong with the opposite in your own haunts.

It is the nature of fandom, either get used to it or take Prozac.

Once again hos, you're over exaggerating.

yazzmode621

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
wow one thread, i care this much.

i can show you a thread with the exact soem information, but that doenst mean we dont have threds annoting us SB champs, or some of the same fasion. Again dont bS me

Its nice to see that you care. :)

superpunk

Reaction score
yazzmode621 said:
Ok thanks for clearing that up for me. Just to let you know, you have just proved yourself to be a homer :).

I'm assuming you are suggesting here that you are not a homer.

Is that correct?

1fisher

Reaction score
10 bucks says this thread will wind up on ES........... any takers???

1fisher

Reaction score
superpunk said:
I'm assuming you are suggesting here that you are not a homer.

Is that correct?

absoultely brilliant..... I cant wait to read his reply!!:lmao2:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
yazzmode621 said:

um ok, i hjave absoliultey no problem with that statment

yazzmode621

Reaction score
Derinyar said:
What would happen over at ES if someone predicted that the Cowboys were going to be the NFC superbowl rep?

I'd bet they get flamed much harder than anything that happens over here when a Skins fan does the same thing. Logically, yes the Skins, even though they got damned lucky last year, are a legit SB contender. Unfortunately for them I think all 4 teams are, and I don't think they are the best team in the division. Honestly, no one can say which the best team in this division is for sure yet. Personally, I really like the Cowboy's chances to be the best team. The OL should be more solid this year. The WR corps is the best in this division by far. I think the Defense is going to take a big step forward. The iggles have no WR and not a strong running game. The Giants secondary is horrible. Washington I think got very lucky with injuries last year, and had Brunell play at a pretty high level for the whole year, something that I don't think is likely to happen again.

Actually, the person didnt predict that the Skins are going to the SB nor did he post on CZ.com. The original thread starter posted this from another site where a Commanders fan says that the Commanders CAN be in the SB.

Also...
No you're receiving corps is not by far the best(if they even are the best)

Washington did not get lucky at all with injuries last year. David Patten, our 2nd WR, had a season ending injury. Randy Thomas, our pro-bowl caliber Guard got a season ending injury. Shawn Springs, Walt Harris and Carlos Rogers were injured off and on for most of the season. Jon Jansen, our RT, was playing with both of his thumbs injured. Mark Brunell, our QB, got a knee injury against the Giants. Clinton Portis had stingers in both of his shoulders. James Thrash, our 3rd WR, was injured in the playoffs. Even Taylor Jacobs, our 4th WR was injured. Also one of our guards got injured in the playoff game against Seattle and our backup Center, Corey Raymer had to play some guard. So tell me, how did we get lucky with injuries last year?

1fisher

Reaction score
yazzmode621 said:
Actually, the person didnt predict that the Skins are going to the SB nor did he post on CZ.com. The original thread starter posted this from another site where a Commanders fan says that the Commanders CAN be in the SB.

Also...
No you're receiving corps is not by far the best(if they even are the best)

Washington did not get lucky at all with injuries last year. David Patten, our 2nd WR, had a season ending injury. Randy Thomas, our pro-bowl caliber Guard got a season ending injury. Shawn Springs, Walt Harris and Carlos Rogers were injured off and on for most of the season. Jon Jansen, our RT, was playing with both of his thumbs injured. Mark Brunell, our QB, got a knee injury against the Giants. Clinton Portis had stingers in both of his shoulders. James Thrash, our 3rd WR, was injured in the playoffs. Even Taylor Jacobs, our 4th WR was injured. Also one of our guards got injured in the playoff game against Seattle and our backup Center, Corey Raymer had to play some guard. So tell me, how did we get lucky with injuries last year?

The responses to this one are going to be good......

yazzmode621

Reaction score
1fisher said:
how does one "over exaggerate"????:p:

I asked how is it so far fetched for Skins fans to think that they can make it to the SB and hos replies by saying that I need to stop expecting people here on CZ to be glowing about the Commanders.

Now that is overexaggerating.