News: OBJ missing opener possibly more?

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I don't believe in karma, lol, but this is definitely what you'd call karma if it existed. Poetic Justice!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
As always for me I'm more concerned with my team and not the other team. If OBJ plays great if not great. I just hope Cowboys go into the game in good health to help overcome the suspensions they have to contend with.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
giphy.gif

diefree666

Reaction score
high ankle sprain for a RB, WR or DB is serious. IF that is what he has. That is the kind of injury that can linger. He MIGHT play and be nothing but a shadow of himself; which would be fun to watch. If he is frustrated now imagine that.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Can you hear it Mara??? That's frigging karma calling!!
ring-ring....
"uh, hello? How'd you get my number?"
"This is Karma, just calling to say hello"

He's awfully valuable to them...by far their top weapon.

Actually, it's shock me if he didn't play.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Even if Odell misses week 1 or a few weeks.
I hope he comes back and tears up the league.

Then the Giants will be in a bind come his contract next year.

Jkyle

Reaction score
He will probably play.
Now, at what percentage will he be, will be the question.
Shepherd is recovering from his ankle injury from early in TC so it will be interesting to see what his status is too come week 1.
Brandon Marshall is no longer a #1 WR, he will need ODB on the other side to be effective.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Now, Mara will have to make sure Dak gets suspended for the autograph "incident" violating the personal conduct policy.

jday

Reaction score
Just saw on ESPN that hit to knee against Browns resulted to something more serious than originally thought. Likely misses game against us and perhaps more. Looking for link.

Oh...and that's a shame.
Call me crazy, but I want the Cowboys to remove all doubt. Some might argue that us losing Zeke makes the competition a wash, but I disagree. OBJ is their best weapon, I think we can all agree with that. Zeke may be our best weapon, it's close, so not worth arguing. But the leap for more talent from OBJ is far more pronounced than it is for Zeke. I don't know who the Giants would claim is their next best weapon behind OBJ, but who ever that is they certainly aren't on Dez's level...I'd even argue they aren't on Beasley's level, considering the reliability of his hands and the fact that he is almost always open.

So, no, I want the Cowboys to beat every team on their schedule at full strength, regardless of their own roster situation. Don't get me wrong; I'll take wins however we can get them, but beating a team handicapped while they are at full strength makes a statement that could carry this team throughout the season.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good, I hope he misses week 1. Not holding back on this one. Screw the "beat them at their best" BS....I just want to win....
You know every other team and their fans are giddy over not playing against Zeke, and our other positions weakened by suspensions, as well as any injuries, such if TCraw is unavailable.

Screw them teams.