News: OBJ missing opener possibly more?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Mara is looking at our roster to see who else Goodell can suspend for week 1.
You're probably closer to the truth than most would wanna admit:lmao:
Even if Odell misses week 1 or a few weeks.
I hope he comes back and tears up the league.

Then the Giants will be in a bind come his contract next year.
I bet they make him an offer but it's nowhere near what he's wanting, so, striking forth into free agency, He's quickly humbled and his playing career never rebounds.

You read it here on this day.o_O

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I heard that this story has no source ... no legs.(pun intended)

Someone, who knows who... (most likely the "journalist(s) that created the story).... said, "gee... it's possible he could miss the cowboys opener...."

...." geee..... in three weeks I may take an exceptional bowel movment"

Make up a story... put Cowboys in it.... you are an amazing journalist. Not.

I don't believe for a second that any Giants "source" said that or leaked that.

No wonder why espn is in the chitter!

Lutonio

Reaction score
I'm sure he'll play, but I wouldn't go so far as to say smokescreen. I saw the hit live, and the eyes don't lie--even if he did put on for cameras at the time.

It wouldn't surprise to see him tweak it again later or be nagged by it through the season. The impact on week 1 remains to be seen.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm sure he'll play, but I wouldn't go so far as to say smokescreen. I saw the hit live, and the eyes don't lie--even if he did put on for cameras at the time.

It wouldn't surprise to see him tweak it again later or be nagged by it through the season. The impact on week 1 remains to be seen.

He got hit hard but he was walking gingerly after.

The game is so far away. He'll be fine in less then a week.

This is just going to be another way for him to generate attention leading up to the game and it's just BS. He will play and he will be 100% a week or 2 before he even plays.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
They are just hyping it up.. Odell will be ready for week 1. He has almost three weeks to get over his hurt feelings.

This. I'd imagine that he will be playing. They are just trying to set us up to give us more to think about in the game plan, last minute. It's typical Gmen Bullcrap.

TheHerd

Reaction score
There is close to 0% pct chance he misses our game. This is the state of sports "journalism". We're up to 4 pages and counting, so mission accomplished.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This. I'd imagine that he will be playing. They are just trying to set us up to give us more to think about in the game plan, last minute. It's typical Gmen Bullcrap.

Yes, typical team BS. Rod will put together a very good gameplay for the NY offense, not just be concerned with one player. So they need to prepare the D on that. Maybe they double Odella, as Eli has been looking worse every year, so double Becky and blitz a little more often on ShEli.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
That diva is just trying to pull a Keyser Soze.........

200.gif

ilykdrama

Reaction score
Not me. I hope its serious. I don't care about him. Just like Giants fans are happy for Zeke being suspended. I'm happy for OBJ being injured. Frankly, I can't stand him.

Yup. Tired of being a boy scout for injuries/other team's absences. Not gonna say I'm sad about Mr. "Cocaine Cruise before playoff game" siting this game or any.

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
Just saw on ESPN that hit to knee against Browns resulted to something more serious than originally thought. Likely misses game against us and perhaps more. Looking for link.

Oh...and that's a shame.
he will play

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KNOCK OFF THE PERSONAL INSULTS.

If you are or are not ok with a player getting injured from another team so be it...that is your own opinion. However there is no need to personally insult another user here just because they don't agree with your take on the topic.

robbieruff

Reaction score
Sorry he's one player I absolutely cannot stand. Hope he misses the rest of his career, after he cripples the NYG cap with a mega contract they can't get out of.
he will play
i actually hope he does. I want our new youngers in the secondary to knock his arse out when he comes over the middle!!!

aria

Reaction score
i actually hope he does. I want our new youngers in the secondary to knock his arse out!!!!
I hope he plays as well. I don't want any excuses no matter who we play. If we play the Pats in the SB I want Brady, if we play GB I want AR. In an ideal world I wish every team was 100% healthy but I know that will never happen.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I hope he plays injured and aggravates it ...... that would be best for us

They were crying in NY that the CLE player should be suspended for hitting hard in the pre-season .....jeesh

aria

Reaction score
I hope everyone gets injured so its even. Wouldn't that be fun to watch a bunch of players hobbling around? They should even start a new league just for injured players. It would be hilarious to watch players falling over from concussions every other play.

Lol, imagine Dak trying to throw with a broken arm or Odell running on a broken ankle. Even better, think of how funny it would be for some of these obese linemen to have a non fatal heart attack on the field. What about a stroke? How funny would it be for Elijah to try calling plays after having a stroke from a hit to the head. Whatever helps us win!

Aven8

Reaction score
Yeah ok. A miraculous recovery will somehow ensue. What sucks is Brandon Carr played OBJ better than anyone IMO. Will be interesting to see who we put in him now.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I heard that this story has no source ... no legs.(pun intended)

Someone, who knows who... (most likely the "journalist(s) that created the story).... said, "gee... it's possible he could miss the cowboys opener...."

...." geee..... in three weeks I may take an exceptional bowel movment"

Make up a story... put Cowboys in it.... you are an amazing journalist. Not.

I don't believe for a second that any Giants "source" said that or leaked that.

No wonder why espn is in the chitter!

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

+3 points for the utterance of " exceptional bowel movement" cuz', well,,, it's pretty choice when one of those take place and it was some the best finely phrased humor I've seen all day(so far)