OBJ On The Trading Block?

LittleD

Reaction score
Remember, Mara is protecting him right now. If we were to get him, the Commish would look at that white powder photo
and suspend him for a year. Commish does not like Jerry and the Texas Cowboys. He's a New York kind of guy.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they want to remake their defense and OL, they will need more choices.

I think they could get the Bills to trade up and load up with their two first rounders for certain.

Not sure exactly what Beckham's market would be. I would assume a contending team, not a young team looking to rebuild.

I'm thinking one of the cap-flush teams with money to burn.

Cleveland, San Francisco (depending on how highly they do or don't value character).

Heck, the sorry Jets can't even get players to take their money! I mean they offered the most for Suh and couldn't even get the guy to visit before "they decided to pull their offer".

I don't see the Giants getting a ransom for him, but I certainly think that someone would give up their first rounder for the guy. Add that to the ransom I do think they'd get for that #2 overall pick and I think they add talent and get cap relief quickly.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Giants won't get the draft picks they desire for what would essentially be a one year rental. His salary this year is 8.4 million which is a bargain considering what Sammy Watkins just got. So, I can see someone like NE or the LA Rams offering up a 3rd rounder to infuse the offenses with talent.

Verdict

Reaction score
How can anyone not want this kind of passion on your football team?

oRVIgeP.gif

Exactly. He's just passionate. Wait he also trying to fire up the team. He is beasting. Wait. Wrong guy. I thought it might be a Cowboys player for a second.

erod

Reaction score
Imagine Zeke and this guy out on the town.

rags747

Reaction score
I don't get it...The man is under contract. Sit it out, loose 9 game day checks and fine his butt the max every day he is not there, then u franchise him the following year. You can take him off the mkt for at least two years. They better trade him quick...

Ddisco22

Reaction score
Who’s gonna trade for that dude right now? Anybody want to pay him like a QB? Please.
If a team cares about winning and getting a top WR he will get big offers, off the field activities don't affect game play and the guy is a Balla

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I would bet if the Eagles got him, some on here would say what a great move it would be. But anyone else is stupid...seems we have many Eagles lovers on here this off season.
:muttley:
It's not just this offseason but going back 2 years ago is when they really turned it up

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
For the right price eh? In Canada we have a company called Tim Hortons. They sell bad coffee and OK donuts. Let's see, how about a dozen jelly donuts and a carafe of bad coffee. Maybe kick in a 3 year deal for free tattoos at a local tattoo parlor to sweeten the pot for OBJ

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If a team cares about winning and getting a top WR he will get big offers, off the field activities don't affect game play and the guy is a Balla

We’ll see, soon enough. Giants haven’t extended him so far.

John813

Reaction score
It would make sense to trade him to the Jets if it wasn't for the fact they play in the same area.
They have money to burn and they play in the AFC
If OBJ blows up with the Jets, the Giants GM will never be able to live that down unless he got a ransom that paid off right away.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Great receiver ......... mind of a teenager ........ hiding stuff about his personal life.

He would do well with San Fran

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Ill preface this by saying I hate paying high prices for skill position players(RB, TE, WR)
I also know all about Odells off field concerns and what he will command.

But if we were able to unload Dez, Twill, and cut Thompson I would gladly trade our 1st for Odell.

He's one of the best players in the NFL.

Has anyonr seen a speculated asking price, is one 1st even going to do it?

kento40

Reaction score
A mental midget? No thanks, we already have one of those and he doesn't want QB money.