OBJ On The Trading Block?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL. How long are you guys going to whine about stuff like this?

Is this going to be the new "thing" around here?

Can't be any worse than all the usuals whining about everything else.
last I checked this is call "CowboysZone" not "EaglesManCrushZone" or better yet, "CowboysHateZone"

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Instant karma right there.

Guy is a great receiver but not worth a first round pick AND having to pay a HUGE deal. He hasn't made the Giants a special team, what are the chances he can do that for anyone else?

Imagine him in New England with belichick and Brady? They would never in a million years pay him but they could tame him.

Kauboy

Reaction score
How can anyone not want this kind of passion on your football team?

oRVIgeP.gif
If I was the kicker, I would have punched him in the face for disrespecting my net.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Imagine him in New England with belichick and Brady? They would never in a million years pay him but they could tame him.

I just think it would be more about Brady and Belichick than it would be about obj. I think Brady could do wonders with any top-notch receiver.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This guy is the ultimate diva. TO X 10 on the drama scale, on top of being a bit mental.

Why any team would strap themselves to this clown with a long-term contract escapes me. Giants would be smart to ship him out to whichever team is stupid enough to want him

aikemirv

Reaction score
One year on his contract, wants a huge pay day, may have a suspension coming...

No team is trading anything the Giants would consider as worth for him. He'll be a FA next year and Giants will take the comp pick.

All-Pro talent with a two cent head. No more of these guys.

I think he is a guy who you franchise. I don't see anyone handing this guy 30- 40 mill for a signing bonus

cern

Reaction score
People saying "he only has one year left", technically that is true, but you can also tag him twice, with cap hits well bellw his market value.

Odell at $40.6M over the next three years is a steal.
That assumes he'd sign a franchise tag deal. He might not.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they can find a trade partner.

It always takes two.

And it's just one fan's opinion, but given the cap room some if these teams have, I can see it happening.

As a matter of fact, I can also see McVay and the Rams putting something together as we speak.

They have cap room now, and the can gain even more by cutting the overpriced Mark Barton (a deal this group didn't sign).

They were willing to give up a 2nd round pick for what turned out to be a one year rental of Sammy Watkins. I think they'd pony up big fir a proven talent like Beckham.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
That assumes he'd sign a franchise tag deal. He might not.

That's true.

Has there ever been a player sign the franchise tag and not actually play that season? There are threats of sitting out by players every year, but has it ever actually come to fruition?

Pokefan1

Reaction score
What a spoiled brat! Congrats to the Gnats. Enjoy seeing Mara squirm putting up with this idiot’s antics.