OBJ On The Trading Block?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
One year on his contract, wants a huge pay day, may have a suspension coming...

No team is trading anything the Giants would consider as worth for him. He'll be a FA next year and Giants will take the comp pick.

All-Pro talent with a two cent head. No more of these guys.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
People saying "he only has one year left", technically that is true, but you can also tag him twice, with cap hits well bellw his market value.

Odell at $40.6M over the next three years is a steal.

kento40

Reaction score
Everyone wants these elite receivers and that's great and all, but um, whose going to throw them the ball? You bring OBJ here and the minute Dak goes into "happy feet can't throw past 10 yards mode," he will be in front of every microphone throwing him under the bus. OBJ is not Dak friendly, just like TO wasn't Romo friendly.

vaturkey

Reaction score
OBJ here? Me thinks not. Not wanting the head case here who will want more money then DAK that has already shown himself to be borderline stupid.

Rayman70

Reaction score
They have the cap room, his buddy Jarvis Landry and his former college WR coach on their staff.
That would assure 100% failure and firings in Cleveland. The curse would continue. Lord I would pass on the guy. His head isn't right.

Sydla

Reaction score
I would bet if the Eagles got him, some on here would say what a great move it would be. But anyone else is stupid...seems we have many Eagles lovers on here this off season.
:muttley:

LOL. How long are you guys going to whine about stuff like this?

Is this going to be the new "thing" around here?

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
No please NY lock him up for the next 5 years for $150MMMMMMM. Look, I would trade this guy for his lover "The NET" any day.

links18

Reaction score
3 way trade: Our entire draft, Dez and T Will for OBJ and Earl Thomas and we can book our trip to the Super Bowl.

On seconds thoughts-- not even sure how that would work on Madden.

aikemirv

Reaction score
If a team cares about winning and getting a top WR he will get big offers, off the field activities don't affect game play and the guy is a Balla

Oh, so he did not try to decapitate Josh Norman on the field! Could have easily broken his neck with that hit.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
Oh, so he did not try to decapitate Josh Norman on the field! Could have easily broken his neck with that hit.
Just looking at production only, you know as fans all we care about is catching the ball.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I don't really like the guy much, but you can not deny his abilities. That guy is going to keep DCs up at night. That's just who he is.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I don't really like the guy much, but you can not deny his abilities. That guy is going to keep DCs up at night. That's just who he is.
Exactly. He's a complete tool and probably is a big reason they're shopping so the younger guys don't catch the Diva Virus. But damn he's a good WR.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Worse than Dez and that is saying something. Much better player but no where near worth the headache. Big time pass.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL. How long are you guys going to whine about stuff like this?

Is this going to be the new "thing" around here?

What's "new" about it?

They cried about the exact same thing last year whenever anyone dared give an opponent credit for doing anything right. Or tried to claim that the Eagles would "lose anyway" once they qualified for the playoffs.

And then demanded that such offensive posts be stricken from their sight and cast away to another part of the forum where their fragile sensibilities wouldn't have to deal with it.

Nothing "new" about that.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
If we could get him at the right price I would absolutely take him and then pray he behaves. The dude is SUPER talented. Would take him over Dez all day. He is only 25 too.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
He's actually exactly the right kind of risk for a team who is in position to challenge for a championship. He's on a 1 year deal, his contract is very manageable and he's outstayed his welcome on his existing team. I would hate it if we had to see him with the Eagles or the Skins, for Example. San Francisco might be a good landing spot for him.