OBJ says everyone is cheap?

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I think 1 team made him an offer and its us. Then he ran his mouth. Thats telling of what he will be, which is a headache.
It's all part of a making a deal, who blinks first. With what the market is telling us, he is worth 11 million, no team is going to meet his demands of 20. Beckham is now considered a #2 receiver and that 11 million salary meets who he is at this juncture.

Rayman70

Reaction score
It's all part of a making a deal, who blinks first. With what the market is telling us, he is worth 11 million, no team is going to meet his demands of 20. Beckham is now considered a #2 receiver and that 11 million salary meets who he is at this juncture.
except of the fact Hes coming off of 2 knee surgeries....and hasn't suited up in over a year.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hes not enticing anyone to sign him with banter like hes using. In fact, it turns teams away.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
except of the fact Hes coming off of 2 knee surgeries....and hasn't suited up in over a year.
With what you just said, nobody is giving him a 20 million per season contract. He can either take less on a multi-year deal or sign a 1yr contract to boost his fa stock for 2024. My guess is, he wants that multi-year deal with a good guaranteed amount.

Rayman70

Reaction score
With what you just said, nobody is giving him a 20 million per season contract. He can either take less on a multi-year deal or sign a 1yr contract to boost his fa stock for 2024. My guess is, he wants that multi-year deal with a good guaranteed amount.
exactly and its just not happening. Teams are smarter than he thinks.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
OBJ needs to rethink this, teams are not being cheap teams are being carful. Dallas is not the only one looking at OBJ but the fact remains he is coming off 2 ACL surgeries in 2 years. I hope he can still produce at a high level but I don't blame any team about being careful and somewhat leery of his injuries. I doubt he will get exactly what he wants

Rayman70

Reaction score
OBJ needs to rethink this, teams are not being cheap teams are being carful. Dallas is not the only one looking at OBJ but the fact remains he is coming off 2 ACL surgeries in 2 years. I hope he can still produce at a high level but I don't blame any team about being careful and somewhat leery of his injuries. I doubt he will get exactly what he wants
he might go unsigned until mid year. At best, after the draft.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Being one of the teams interested, one can only assume he's talking about Jerry and cap boy

He replied to a Giants fan. At that point NYG had already moved on to add another WR and traded for an additional receiving option, TE Waller.

shabazz

Reaction score
I'm out on this chode. Go get Hopkins. He's better and always has been. OBJ is more hype and stupidity than production.
A “like“ just for incorporating chode in the conversation….chum, load, smegma, fizz or malt would have worked as well.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Wow OBJ, nobody wants to give a 30-something receiver that has blown out the same knee twice in less than two years $20 million annually?

Shocking!!! :facepalm:

kskboys

Reaction score
This is the problem with signing OBJ now. He is all about the money. I don’t blame him but the Cowboys should stay clear of this guy. Give the extra money to Wagner and bring Hankins back. Draft a wide receiver, tight end, running back, and offensive linemen then let’s go to war with the best defense in football. Of course Jerrah can’t market that.
OBJ has made over 75 mil in his career so far. He has no needs concerning money. Why don't you blame him? You should.