OBJ says his reported asking price isn't true

CWR

Reaction score
If OBJ is half what he was before the injury that is better than JuJu has ever been. If not for getting to play with Mahomes JuJu likely is stuck with a 3-5m deal.

You know Juju has gone for 1400 and 7 right? He's not a bad wr. He's not elite, but OBJ isn't either anymore.

infamousstyles

Reaction score
Maybe I am crazy but maybe we should let Gallup earn his contract and Tolbert develop. We have a number 1 in CeeDee that will probably want top of the market pay. Let’s continue to draft and develop. Who knows Addison or someone like him could fall to 26.

I like Gallup but one thing that was crystal clear (injury or not) is he isn't a number 2 wr. He makes great catches every now and then which makes him a legit 3. FO was dumb enough to think that (basically undervaluing the wr position). We basically saw what this wr core was last year and I don't think much will change if won't make a move on wr now. Obj, Hopkins, or Juedy. Cooks is a more legit number 2 than Gallup but I don't think he moves the offense as much as we need this move too.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
If this is true and top offer is 5 million per or less, there’s a 100% chance he eventually signs here. I think he’s hoping the Chiefs or Jets jump in with bigger deals but I seriously doubt that happens.
The jets have alot of upcoming talent and the cheifs barely use or need WRs to win anything. Imo they had the worse WR lineup in the league last season and still won the SB.

Qcard

Reaction score
Cowboy Fans wanting Choir Boys!!

wE nEED jImMY jOhNsON 90s tEaM

Bunch of Hypocrite!!! :lmao:

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
The jets have alot of upcoming talent and the cheifs barely use or need WRs to win anything. Imo they had the worse WR lineup in the league last season and still won the SB.

I have a feeling the Chiefs or Cowboys sign him. Chiefs could jump in with a decent offer since they lost JuJu and Hardman is still a FA.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Probably $4 plus incentives for games played and performance bonuses...means he has to work, and I don't think he wants to

Loso86

Reaction score
Maybe I am crazy but maybe we should let Gallup earn his contract and Tolbert develop. We have a number 1 in CeeDee that will probably want top of the market pay. Let’s continue to draft and develop. Who knows Addison or someone like him could fall to 26.
Umm ye your crazy

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This guy is a joke! Notice how he intentionally didn't put down what his asking price is? Instead, he acts as if he's the victim by trying to make Jerry, Stephen and our front office seem greedy. I bet this jackalope wants or won't take anything less than $15 mil per year. You willing to pay that for this old, oft-injured retread drama queen who likes to play the victim?

tm1119

Reaction score
2 years 16M with incentives to make up to 20 and only 8M (1st year) guaranteed. Based on the JuJu and Jakobi Meyers deals I’d say that’s a fair offer for OBJ right now.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I just don’t want that freak show here under any circumstance.

It would be typical to have things finally line up right with a real coach running the offense only to have one of Jerry’s marketing/fantasy football acts to have it brought down when he isn’t the focus.

This isn’t a PPR fantasy league people. It’s about winning games. That guy doesn’t help the way too many of you think.

Counterproductive in fact.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
All this drama about salary, and he said she said tells you all you need to know. Hard pass for me!