Twitter: OBJ Wants 20 Million a year per ESPN

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Maybe. Several players have lost money by being too greedy.

asking for too much isn’t the same as passing up actual deals. He’s considering 5 teams. Those 5 teams will all make offers and his agent can take the best one or at least know what his max value is and then obj can go where he wants.

he’s not being greedy yet. He’s asking for as much as he can to start- it’s an ask. He won’t get it

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
So 5m prorated for the end of season right now is the ask…I bet he goes somewhere for around 3-4m to finish this year. Then likely gets a highly incentive based deal for next year but he’ll get multiple years.

kskboys

Reaction score
asking for too much isn’t the same as passing up actual deals. He’s considering 5 teams. Those 5 teams will all make offers and his agent can take the best one or at least know what his max value is and then obj can go where he wants.

he’s not being greedy yet. He’s asking for as much as he can to start- it’s an ask. He won’t get it
And that's greed. We simply disagree, and that's OK.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
And that's greed. We simply disagree, and that's OK.

no greed is having actual offers on the table and saying “these aren’t enough” and passing them up. He’s not doing that. That’s greed. Lol. His job is to ask for as much money as possible.

kskboys

Reaction score
no greed is having actual offers on the table and saying “these aren’t enough” and passing them up. He’s not doing that. That’s greed. Lol. His job is to ask for as much money as possible.
I think you missed the part where I agreed that we simply disagree!!!!! Not sure why you want to keep arguing over this definition of greed, don't see the point in it.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I think you missed the part where I agreed that we simply disagree!!!!! Not sure why you want to keep arguing over this definition of greed, don't see the point in it.

Just trying to understand the logic of not asking for as much money as possible……but yes carry on. It makes a ton of sense.

kskboys

Reaction score
Just trying to understand the logic of not asking for as much money as possible……but yes carry on. It makes a ton of sense.
The logic is that asking for too much can cost you. CK, for instance. I've already told you this, what's up w/ re-asking?

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
He’s got teams like the rams, niners and bills after him. they are some of the smartest in the nfl. His ask right now is a negotiation- if it’s deemed to be too high he’ll get as much as he can. It’s not going to “cost him”. The article already mentions nfl evaluators feel that’s he’s on a mike Williams /Godwin level which is how they determined what his salary will be.

pitt33

Reaction score
He’s damaged goods.

And at that contract request?

Gotta roll with who came to the dance.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
...he can want in one hand and chit in the other.
See which one fills up first