Twitter: OBJ Wants 20 Million a year per ESPN

Reaction score
Not sure why everyone is THAT interested in this anyways. I just don't think OBJ puts our offense over the top.

Still expecting him to end up with the Giants.

Gold plating the wide receiver group didn't put us over the top last year, don't see why it would this year either. The only significant thing it would provide is insurance in case of injury to Gallup or CeeDee.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Best move for him would be to take what's on the table for now and prove he can be a gamechanger on offense and a playoff contributor for the team that picks him up. If he can do that he won't have a problem getting paid next year, 20M is gamechanger money. Prove you're still worth it or get ******.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Glad they're asking for an unreasonable amount. Sure your initial demand should be high...., but this is ridiculous. Might as well write it down like a ransom note. I am glad because they don't need him anyhow, and hope this kills it. It's like asking $350k for your........."brand new, 2003, red cherry, Toyota Tacoma... red cherry bro.., lifted....brand new.." .....Jo Koy

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Yah, I would give him 5 or 6 million for the rest of the season and thats about it.

Just me, but I don't there's a team out there willing to offer him a 20m per long-term deal w/o first playing out the rest of the year. After that, maybe but no way in hell he's getting a long-term guaranteed deal this season. Hell, he played last 13-15 games last year for under 5m.
This is his market val per Spotrac........13.1m

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/los-angeles-rams/odell-beckham-jr-14421/market-value/

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
:laugh: I called it. This money hungry "has been" is a drama queen loser!

Hey, @coult44 , where are you at? You called me out in the other OBJ thread and said every GM, Coach, scout, ex-scout, players, etc knew more about OBJ than what I said he was. I told you OBJ is nothing but a money hungry leech and definitely not worth going after!

Are you going to apologize and admit I was right?
:huh:

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
No one is coughing up anything resembling that for a 30 yr old nutjob WR who hasn't done anything in 3 years.

Creeper

Reaction score
I want $20 million a year too, but I will settle for my social security check!

Seriously, no one is going to pay him $20 million a year coming off his second knee surgery. Jerry certainly won't pay him that much. On the other hand, if he plays only 4 games, his CAP number is only $4.7 million. Maybe some desperate team would give him that for this year. Unlikely, but maybe.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So much for OBJ ending up with a star on his helmet. Lol

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
C'mon Jerry chap, announce publically again how great OBJ is and how much we want him.