Objectively, how does Jerry compare with the average NFL owner?

DonaldM

Reaction score
You need to reserve lovi touching squeezing for kak if we ever get a nose tackle

kskboys

Reaction score
actually i know NFL is a dirty business and most everyone corrupt....but Jerry is one of the best.....we might get angry at Jerry but which one of us would deny an offer for a day trip on his super yacht?

Hmmm let me count......ZERO......one thing for sure Jerry always said he owns the team so he gets to play with it.....and it went good and it went bad....but Jerry dont care and none of Jones Kids cares

they are all billionaires now.......Jerry may have to pass on for Stephen to step out from under his shadow and maybe he does....but doubit it....Stepehen worse than dad......its called perma-cowboy-Hell

and we are the ******'s cause we keep coming back and i am one of the worst...this is season 52.....i gripe and complain off season but once games start i get too nervous to even watch...and if we lose

i dont recover until saturday or saturday night before sunday....and i dont drink anymore....so i have to live with my feelings.....i hate feelings.....they can be so painful....but no booze or drugs and i am on

day 3 no tobacco and i got to make it this time.....maybe i can add a few more years ??......so i can suffer at the hands of Stephen Jones??.....well yes i do allow my valium on game day.....NERVES.....but

Dak has prepared new snake oil this year to rub all over the body before a game.....its Guaranteed to bring a super bowl.....maybe a Quad Plat Guarantee?.....

So, let me get this straight. The owner is a complete imbecile at running a football team, but insists on running it himself which has led to many many years of losing, but because he can buy himself a few baubles, you approve? You have a very strange way of looking at things.