OC? DC? QB Coach? Who? When?

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Papageorgio;1382407 said:
I thought Garrett was hired to assume this position?

im pretty sure he was hired but to no specific position as they were gonna give him a title later..

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1382372 said:
Please contact me if there's a problem with my posts. I'm just discussing the up in the air coaching situation. I feel it is relevant.

That's the spirit buddy.
I like Hostile's approach. He essentially tells those who whine about others to worry about their own posts, as there is plenty there to keep them busy. LOL.
Great work Hostile.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
philo beddoe;1382372 said:
Please contact me if there's a problem with my posts. I'm just discussing the up in the air coaching situation. I feel it is relevant.

If I have a problem don't worry you will know.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
air0208;1382405 said:
wow, now referring to himself in 3rd person, WHAT A PIECE OF WORK
:jerk:
First time I've ever done it....doesn't feel half bad though. Don't look for it to be a regular thing.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Like I said yesterday.....you worry about posting and we'll worry about the rest.......ummmmkay

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1382571 said:
Oh, I have cred, lots of football knowledge.

Really? Give me an example of a contribution to this board of your plentiful "football knowledge." I've read many of your posts, and I'm hard pressed to find one.

Credibility: noun. the quality of being trusted and believed in. the quality of being convincing or believable: philo beddoe's posts do nothing to give him any credibility.

...not you.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
tomson75;1382696 said:
Really? Give me an example of a contribution to this board of your plentiful "football knowledge." I've read many of your posts, and I'm hard pressed to find one.

Credibility: noun. the quality of being trusted and believed in. the quality of being convincing or believable: philo beddoe's posts do nothing to give him any credibility.

...not you.

:horse:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1382705 said:
It's just the same arguements over and over again.

same arguements lead to the same fights, the same fights lead to the same complaints the same complaints lead to us calling for someones head or the horse beating animation or my fav : :shatfan:

whats up with the blockage of the sh at fan icon?

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
burmafrd;1383052 said:
once again I ask the MODS TO DO THEIR DUTY AND TAKE OUT THE TRASH.
Are you talking about me & my posts? I don't understand these unprovoked attacks. This thread is timely and right on target. It's 2-19 and we don't squat about the coaching staff. Hopefully with the regime change in San Diego we'll know more soon. My threads are no more "trash" than most anything else folks start here. I don't think newcomers are very welcome here.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1383062 said:
Are you talking about me & my posts? I don't understand these unprovoked attacks. This thread is timely and right on target. It's 2-19 and we don't squat about the coaching staff. Hopefully with the regime change in San Diego we'll know more soon. My threads are no more "trash" than most anything else folks start here. I don't think newcomers are very welcome here.
Sure they are.

The problem exists in how much you are telling people they need to heed your thoughts when you have done little to defend them.

Repetitive theme threads combined with the hollow thump of the chest quickly turns people off.