OchoCinco apologizes to Dak Prescott

Dallasfann

Reaction score
If Dak never touched the ball we might have lost 48-0 because I’m not sure we would have ever gotten in position for Aubrey’s 34 yard FG and Pollard’s one yard TD run. Let that sink in. :thumbup:

With Dak touching the ball the score was 27-7. Completely different game then 13-0. Defense gave up on the scrub QB we had and quit the second Dak threw a pick 6. You guys must be related. Nobody defends a player that much.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
With Dak touching the ball the score was 27-7. Completely different game than 13-0. Defense gave up on the scrub QB we had and quit the second Dak threw a pick 6. You guys must be related. Nobody defends a player that much.
If you’re going to come at me with a junior high MO I won’t waste my time with you. No need to get personal. Dak didn’t have a good game but he didn’t give up like our defense that started folding on the Packers opening drive. It’s hilarious that anyone would defend that piss-poor defensive performance which was the most embarrassing by any defense in Cowboys playoff history. Dak set a Cowboys playoff record with over 400 yards and 41 completions to go along with 3 TDs. It all may have come after the game was over but he and Ferguson kept battling until the bitter end.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Oh i thought you were trying to say how bad Dak was…..so what was your point?
Dak gave the Packers 14 points in a playoff game. I've seen teams come back from 13 points. I don't see them come back with the score 0-27 as much. There are actual morons that roam this earth that have told me that Dak didn't lose the game against the Packers. Why do they think that? Because his fantasy football numbers were through the roof..that's the world we live in. There wasn't one single player that was more important to us losing the last 3 playoff games then the guy you all can't get over.

The off-seasons are terrible here to begin with ( same as in season ) so I don't post as much. The Cowboys matter to me for a few hours on Sundays after that meh. I will make it a point to show up here to make sure peoples memories don't escape them on how bad Dak played throughout this off season. I'm sick of the narrative that he's good. Dude is the most mediocre football player I've ever watched.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak gave the Packers 14 points in a playoff game. I've seen teams come back from 13 points. I don't see them come back with the score 0-27 as much. There are actual morons that roam this earth that have told me that Dak didn't lose the game against the Packers. Why do they think that? Because his fantasy football numbers were through the roof..that's the world we live in. There wasn't one single player that was more important to us losing the last 3 playoff games then the guy you all can't get over.

The off-seasons are terrible here to begin with ( same as in season ) so I don't post as much. The Cowboys matter to me for a few hours on Sundays after that meh. I will make it a point to show up here to make sure peoples memories don't escape them on how bad Dak played throughout this off season. I'm sick of the narrative that he's good. Dude is the most mediocre football player I've ever watched.
I think people watched our defense that game and saw how our defense was as bad as Dak was. How do you come back in a game when you can’t get a stop?

b0xZZ

Reaction score
If I were Prescott I would get out of here after this season.

They haven’t added one single high end free agent since he has been here.

The guy needs help to win…as does every QB that ever existed.
So trading for Amari Cooper doesn't count in your book?

Dak has had very good teams and did nothing with them.

fivetwos

Reaction score
So trading for Amari Cooper doesn't count in your book?

Dak has had very good teams and did nothing with them.
No, it doesn’t count as a major free agent signing when you trade a first round pick out of desperation which was created by their reluctance to participate in FA. Even worse actually.

It’s a chicken/egg argument because he has been given plenty to win with, but apparently not enough for what he is capable of. Whose fault is that, his?

He is good but not capable of carrying a team on his own and that was what was expected of him.

I’m not defending him or anything else. It just all added up to something that wasn’t good enough to win.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
If you’re going to come at me with a junior high MO I won’t waste my time with you. No need to get personal. Dak didn’t have a good game but he didn’t give up like our defense that started folding on the Packers opening drive. It’s hilarious that anyone would defend that piss-poor defensive performance which was the most embarrassing by any defense in Cowboys playoff history. Dak set a Cowboys playoff record with over 400 yards and 41 completions to go along with 3 TDs. It all may have come after the game was over but he and Ferguson kept battling until the bitter end.
At the end of the day I think he leaves and honestly I don't blame him. The boys simply never did what was necessary to actually win not just fiddle with it. He has some blame heck yea but this year was powered by him without a run game. Can't expect much more than that except superman and thats Mahomes.