Offensive Line Rankings via PFF

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
I'll admit I'm surprised to see them ranked that high.

Too bad the QB can't take advantage of all that time to throw!

And why is Dallas only 10th in rushing?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Pretty crazy we went into the season thinking the oline was going to be a problem and now they are a top unit in the NFL.
Oh yah, they are just great. Look at all the big holes they are opening up and no pressure.

What are we averaging 4 ypc as a team?

That rating is a complete joke.

starfan1

Reaction score
Line is playing average at best.
I dont sign on to this business that everything is daks fault remove dak and everything miraculously gets better. I am however pleasantly surprised at the line. Im not sure what metric they use to say the cowboys are second because i dont see alot of gaping holes nor have i seen dak prescott running for his life on every play.

Its not the line thus far. I can put equal blame on Dak and Mccarthy for that abortion on Sunday.I didnt watch the second half but the first half was enough to see the deer in the headlights look from him. DAK IS PART OF THE PROBLEM. How much needs to be determined. Id actually be ok putting rush under center just to see if that changes things but they wont. The cowboys have tried just about everything except bench dak in games against good teams.

Dak most likely lights up San diego their defense is bad. so all will be good again till he has another head scratcher. I personally dont care what they do. I am an enjoy week to week guy and not a SB or bust fan. I dont however think hes the only thing that has held us back but hes getting worse by every metric you can pull up.

Defense is over rated too.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
On what basis? Dak has plenty of time to throw. Just because he gets sacked doesn’t mean the OLine sucks. Dak stays in the pocket too long looking lost. Once he realizes no one’s open, he lacks the mobility and athleticism to escape and scramble out of the pocket.
Hows the running game going?

Oh yah, Dak has all day. Oline is doing a great job. LOL

Im ready to trade dak. Got old fast. But thats not going to stop the Niners from scoring 41 points. Not going to help the Oline block. Not going to fix the run game or the terrible scheme. Not going to miraculously make receivers wide open like the niners receivers.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The team might be quitting on one guy because they see it's futile. shrugs. that would be par for this super bowl team.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I dont sign on to this business that everything is daks fault remove dak and everything miraculously gets better. I am however pleasantly surprised at the line. Im not sure what metric they use to say the cowboys are second because i dont see alot of gaping holes nor have i seen dak prescott running for his life on every play.

Its not the line thus far. I can put equal blame on Dak and Mccarthy for that abortion on Sunday.I didnt watch the second half but the first half was enough to see the deer in the headlights look from him. DAK IS PART OF THE PROBLEM. How much needs to be determined. Id actually be ok putting rush under center just to see if that changes things but they wont. The cowboys have tried just about everything except bench dak in games against good teams.

Dak most likely lights up San diego their defense is bad. so all will be good again till he has another head scratcher. I personally dont care what they do. I am an enjoy week to week guy and not a SB or bust fan. I dont however think hes the only thing that has held us back but hes getting worse by every metric you can pull up.

Defense is over rated too.
Im happy that your pleasantly surprised. For me the Oline issues are worse than even I thought. I thought we would at least have some kind of a run game. We have none. Thought the 5 starters would open up holes. They didnt.

Glad our enjoying yourself. Personally I am done with this current team and coaching. Needs big changes.

starfan1

Reaction score
The team might be quitting on one guy because they see it's futile. shrugs. that would be par for this super bowl team.
if that were the case wed hear something. the DFW media would pull it out of them and we got too many players that cant shut their mouth when a mic gets put in front of them. I could possibly see CeeDee having a temper tantrum but wed see it

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
you guys will be back after we beat the Chargers. The SF game will be called a fluke, the Super Bowl is back on and dak is top 5 and we have the best defense in the NFL.....and the offensive line is top 3... go Cowboys...HOw bout dem cowboys.........